Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Wipes

by Nature's Miracle

Give your pet a quick clean-up between baths with these odor-control wipes. Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Odor Control Wipes are great for pets that spend a lot of time in rugged, outdoor environments. Cleans off mud, dander and debris like seedlings, plus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Wipes!
Komal R.
Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Wipes uploaded by Komal R.
Purchased at: Online
Love this! Works good for my pup for a good wipe across his face or paws. I usually use em for light dirt that sometimes gets on his fur. For that it work’s wonderfully!
Katie Y.
Asheville
Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Wipes uploaded by Katie Y.
Nature's Miracle Outdoor Dog Wipes Worked great on Ollie. I’m sure they could be used for smell but I just used it to wipe mud off of my pup after we went to the dog park. It worked well on his whit fur on his feet and his brown fur.
dwija K.
Fremont, CA
recommend these. These wipes keep my goldies clean after stepping out in the dirt. They are also so gentle my dog doesn’t mind.
Hannah W.
Richmond, VA
I would recommend this to others. It has definitely come in handy more than once especially when we didn’t have time for a bath and a quick wipe down will do.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Muddy days can be a challenge no matter what backup plans that I try to have, but these wipes give me some control of the incoming dirt. I have three large rescue pups, and anything that can help.. I love❤️
Camille K.
I have a white Maltese and he's HIGH MAINTENANCE! He's like a swifter everything sticks to his fur and it can be a nightmare without the help of Dog Wipes! We use them to clean his paws before coming indoors and after #2 when needed. Since our beloved pet groomer has been closed, it's been a godsend having wipes to use, instead of risking over bathing his sensitive skin every time his paws got a little muddy.
Mandy C.
Big Pool, MD
Good for wiping the pets paws when outside and getting muddy. We have also used this when the pups have gotten into a grease spot that was outside.... needless to say it didn’t ALL come off, but did help.
Antenille L.
Henderson, NV
I use this for my dog. Sometimes he’s a dummy lol and steps in his pee when we take him out to walk and I definitely don’t want that smell in my carpets, but this is great when trying to clean his feet before coming in doors.
shante G.
Lowell, MA
Best things ever. I use to these for my bull mastiff and his big paws. He like to get dirty. So when he comes in I wipe his paws
Omaira O.
These are great to have with dogs. They are extremely helpful for wiping their buns and paws when they’ve been outside.

Looking for your answer?