BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #3 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover Nature's Enzymatic Formula works to eliminate stains and odors caused by puppies and dogs, including urine and feces accidents, food, drooling, bedding stain and odors and other hard-to-get-out dog messes. Note: Not recommended for leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. When used as directed, this product will also work on old deep-set stains and odors. Safe for use around pets and homes, when used as directed.

• Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
  • Perfect for spot cleaning and removing surface stains and odors

Directions:

People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.

Directions For Use:

1. Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colorfastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait one hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces.
  2. Always use this product full strength.
  3. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover formulas first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically .. ser stains that will be impossible to remove.

For Stain Removal:

1. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
  2. Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
  3. Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
  4. For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.

For Odor Elimination:

1. Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
  2. Do not wipe up excess.
  3. Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
  4. For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.

For Laundry Use:
FOR LAUNDRY USE: Saturate stain and odor areas with this product at full strength before washing. Then, wash as usual.

• Does this stuff work? My dog has a bad habit of peeing on...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pe...1 Answers
Nature's Miracle® Original Stain and Odor Remover
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Crystal M.
Pittsfield
Nature's Miracle has been around for a long time, and I have been using it for years. It's a great product that does exactly what it says it will do. I have used it not only for the occasional accidents that one of my dogs may have but also to remove odors from small animal cages. It's also a great product to have around if you have young children who catch a stomach bug. It's one of those products that I recommend to anyone getting a new puppy.
Nora M.
Must-have for new pet & multiple pet owners. Neutralizes pet stains & prevents re-marking.
Great for house-breaking puppies and for senior pets.
When pet owners use this in combination with good house-breaking techniques, practice responsible housekeeping, and maintain good consistent, pet hygiene (regularly washing, brushing coats & pet dental care), Nature’s Miracle can help eliminate pet allergies by virtually neutralizing pet dander.
laura p.
los angeles, CA
Any Natures Miracle products are amazing, whether its stain & odor, hardwood floor cleaner, no more markings or cat liter box... THEY ALL SAVE LIVES. It is a must have when training your puppy or when theres an accident. Easy to use, inexpensive and works!
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
We just got a puppy a few months ago. Which means a lot of fun and a LOT of messes! The employees at our local dog training school recommended this brand. Then, we saw it again at our vet's office. We got a bottle of it and it has been great. We haven't dealt with any carpet stains (yet), but it works great on our hardwood floors. The best feature is the odor elimination. It seriously gets rid of even the worst smells. Super happy with it!
Claire H.
Shakopee
We used to use this when we were potty training with the pups, and this stuff worked great.  Every time our dog would pee in the house, we used this stuff to clean it out of the carpet or off of the vinyl, and it immediately took away any smell!  We also noticed when we used this product, our dog would no longer pee in that same area.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dog, especially those who are trying to potty train right now!  I also like that it is a natural formula so there isn't a lot of harsh chemicals in the product.
Jessica F.
Elkton, FL
This is my favorite pet stain and odor removing product. I recently got a puppy and it is saving my house! As a veterinarian this is the product I recommend to new pet parents for all their clean up needs. I feel confident that is safe for pets and effective!
✨Sandra✨ S.
It was really hard to keep up with our new puppy’s accidents all over the house and we wanted nothing to do with a house that smelled like dog. At first we were just cleaning the rugs and floor with Spot shot but she was still having accidents. Eventually we tried Nature’s miracle stain and odor remover and it’s worked miracles the house doesn’t smell like puppy and she’s having less accidents because there are no spots that smell like pee! Totally recommended
Sep K.
When I was shopping for my new puppy, a Pet smart employee recommended this enzyme cleaner to me. Nature’s Miracle Original Stain and Odor Remover was a great help to me during house training my dog. I removes all stains and odor from carpet perfectly.
Florence E.
This stuff is my LIFE SAVER! I got a puppy not long ago, and he still struggles with making it outside to go to the bathroom since I don't have a backyard. I only have carpet in my bedroom so it hasn't been too big of a problem, but this has been a real life saver. I have purchased over 4 bottles now, because its the only thing that works quickly. It takes everything out of the carpet. It has a great smell too which is a plus since I use it so often. I recommend to all pet owners!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This is the only brand I’ll use for pet stains. Why ida exceptionally is it actually takes the odor away for the pet as well so they aren’t tempted to mark again in the same place. The company really makes a quality product.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Liza L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.