Nature's Miracle Odor Control Shampoo - Melon Burst Scent

by Nature's Miracle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Odor Control Shampoo - Melon Burst Scent!
Amy M.
Dayton, OH
Smells great in bottle but doesn't leave scent on my dog. I also believe it may have irritated his skin. Would prefer an odor covering fresh long lasting scent. A little on the pricey side.
lana N.
Canton
This helps keep my puppy smelling fresh, he rolls around outside a lot and it lasted a while so I could wash him more than usual. It also gets the eye gunk out. He has no issues with this, I highly recommend to other pet owners.
Holly  B.
Ionia, MI
The smell is absolutely amazing! Unfortunately every time I go to the store it’s always out of stock, but when I do find it I stock up on it. If you find this, buy it, you won’t be disappointed at all!
Mercedes P.
Dickinson
Not bad at all, smelled very good & left my little Booboo nice & clean. His fur was shiny & clean & he smelled great! I would prefer a better scent though, maybe lavender? Booboo didn't mind it much at all! I would absolutely recommend! Good product overall!
Halynn S.
JunctionCity
This was a great shampoo! The fragrance is very nice, and my dog smelled amazing afterwards! It’s a good price for a big bottle of shampoo! It lathers really nice so not a lot of product needs to be used at once. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who wants their dog to smell nice and fresh!
Alexandria H.
Rapid City, SD
Smelled wonderful and the smell lasted for a few days. This product not only helped with my older chihuahuas smell it also made her coat extremely soft. She did she’s a little during the wash but I think that’s typical for older dog washes no matter what brand you use.
Lucy A.
Joye St
Was not happy with the quality of this product. The smell was awful and we ended up rewashing our dogs in a Dawn just to remove the smell! Also, I noticed in that second wash that the soap left behind a weird residue on their fur. Definitely, would not use again.
erin C.
Louisville, KY
love using this brand of dog shampoo it truly does control the dog smell order and helps keep your dog smelling fresh for even longer then most other brands.
Miranda S.
Laurel
This product is amazing! I highly recommend this product. It left my dog smelling amazing! No matter what he gets into since he’s outside this stuff eliminates the Odor instantly!
Melinda B.
I love this product from nature’s miracle , my dog sheds a lot and it has helped out a lot. No cons just wish there was different smell options. Very affordable product. Highly recommend this product anything else sold by Nature’s miracle.

Looking for your answer?