Nature's Miracle
No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal

Nature's Miracle No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal

by Nature's Miracle

Nature's Miracle® No More Marking™ Stain & Odor Remover With Natural Repellent works to eliminate existing stains and odors leaving behind lemongrass and cinnamon scents. These scents repel and help prevent dogs from returning to the area.

How Well Is this product? I have recently bought a new puppy, and he has had a few accidents here and there. I have definitely been looking for a scent neutralizer, and stain remover for my carpeted area in my home.
Has anyone ever used this outside and had success with it? Like on a porch or deck
Nature's Miracle No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal does this product work leaving behind mo stain or smell?
Start your review of Nature's Miracle No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal!
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We moved into an apartment with our cats, and unfortunately the former tenant must have had cats who marked, because we found that there was one area in the apartment where one of our cats started marketing. We bought Nature’s Miracle No More Marking after a recommendation from a friend, and after two uses on the spot, our cat stopped! I was really skeptical but it worked for us.
Patience C.
Manchester, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t think this actually worked for our household. I mean I noticed a difference with one of our pets but not the other so maybe one of them is more difficult than the other but because of the lack of consistent result, I’m giving it a two.
Laura T.
Malakoff, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Works great, gets all the meds up. We have a dog that we have taken to the vet, been put on meds, clicker trained, tried crate training, but he still marks everywhere. Neutered very early too. So we found this and a black light and both have helped to clean everything up and make sure our house doesn’t smell. Would definitely recommend. Great low price as well.
Jacque S.
Post Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the natural ingredients. Cleans and deodorizes the best out of all the products out there. It actually does what it says it does o. The bottle and it’s the only thing I use now.
Laura D.
Le Roy, NY
After using this product I can honestly say that it didn’t work in my situation. I was using it on markings from an older dog so maybe it would work better for someone with a younger dog. I am not sure. In my case training using behavior modification worked the best.
Annsley W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a dog trainer and I recommend this to all my new puppy owners. It really discourages marking the same areas and it has a very pleasant smell...unlike some other pet odor removal products I’ve used in the past
Toni F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is very helpful. It does get odors out and they stay out so they don’t make the same spots over and over again. The downside is that it is pricey.
Christina K.
West Fargo, ND
1,028 reviews
I bought this so my dog would stop marking in the same exact location on my laminate wooden floors. I did exactly as I was instructed to on the bottle and it worked like a charm. It has a pleasant discrete scent to it and my dog has not marked there since.
Marisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was so helping when house training. Worked as a stain and odor remover very well and also stopped my buddy from finding a go-to spot on the carpet
Chandler N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works so well! It cleans and takes the odor out instantly. It doesn’t leave residue or a stain on the area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
il y a 3 ans
Julie A. il y a 8 mois
Yes it is truly a miracle. My little doggie has accidents now and then. I use Natures Miracle and not only does it prevent her from going there again but it leaves the carpet pristine.
Fairlie T.
Amityville, NY
il y a 3 ans
Nature's Miracle No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal does this discourage pets from going again in the same spot? Does it destroy the hormonal traces?
Julie A. il y a 8 mois
It does! They can’t smell where they went. My dog won’t go in the same place twice. No order either.