BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Neutralize a wide variety of odors on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control. This natural, fragrance-free shampoo with conditioner is a 4 in 1 formula that provides long term odor control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart. Features: Unscented, hypoallergenic Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: Net Wt. 16 fl oz (473 mL) Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. Directions: Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use on dogs only. Ingredients: Water, Plant-derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Salt, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera, and Preservatives see more...

Allison H.
Holt, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I really loved this stuff. May be a little pricey but it honestly lasted me about a year. I like that it's not scented and it doesn't bother my dog at all. Highly recommend. It's my go to brand for shampoo
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
Great shampoo if your dog has sensitive skin! My dog used to get bumps all over his body and we thought it was from the shampoo we were using so we switched to this and they didn't come back! Even though it's unscented it still does make your pet smell freshly bathed and gets them clean 😊
Madisson M.
Great shampoo for killing odors. I usually use a scented shampoo though to keep my dog smelling fresh.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
This is a really good shampoo, i really like using it on my pet. one of my favorites to use !1!!
Derek D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a great product at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed with this. My dog smells so good afterward.