Nature's Miracle NATURE'S MIRACLETM Spring Waters Scented Puppy Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Danae T.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #50 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Neutralize a wide variety of odors on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control. This natural puppy shampoo with conditioner is a 4 in 1 formula that provides long term odor control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart. Features: Spring Water scent Used For: Puppies Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: Net Wt. 32 fl oz (947 mL) Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. Directions: Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use on dogs only. Ingredients: Water, Plant-derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Preservatives and Salt see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica E.
Bloomington
This shampoo smells amazing! I have a 6 month only mastador so we wash her probably every other week and her fur is so soft and smells great afterwards. The bottle is easy to use which is helpful when you’re trying to keep a hyper puppy in a tub. I purchased this shampoo at Petco.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
We picked this up for my puppy when we first got him at 8 weeks. He is now a year old and we still have most of this product. It lasts a really long time. I honestly don't remember how much we paid for the product, but it has lasted such a long time that the value has to be good. I do have one issue with it though. The opening is really big, so the product comes out super quickly. It also doesn't spread and cover my whole dog very easily. Thankfully he is such a little dog that I still don't use much, but we find ourselves going back for more than we thought was necessary. It's not too big of a problem for me because he is so small, but it could potentially be a problem for a bigger dog and could be used up quickly. It smells really good too, like a fresh puppy. :) I would buy this product again because it makes my dog smell really good after his bath even though he hates them.
Stacie C.
Love this shampoo. Although I use the powder scent. The spring water is nice but I prefer the powder. Washes well and leaves coat clean and shiny. Really helps fight odor for days after a bath. Gentle on the skin and doesn't leave her itchy.
Danae T.
I use the skin and coat supreme odor control in the spring water scent. It definitely helps my stinky little puppy to stop smelling and it also leaves his coat very soft. Though he hates his baths, he seems to like the smell!
Emily W.
buffalo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Puppy is very sensitive to smelling shampoos, this cleans him without giving in a rash or reaction! The price is just right as well!
Jay M.
Sterling
My dog always get compliments on how soft his coat is. It smells great too!!