Nature's Miracle NATURE'S MIRACLETM Jasmine Pear Scented Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by ASHLEE K.Nature's Miracle NATURE'S MIRACLETM Jasmine Pear Scented Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Melissa K.Nature's Miracle NATURE'S MIRACLETM Jasmine Pear Scented Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Liz P.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Neutralize a wide variety of odors on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control. This natural whitening shampoo with conditioner is a 4 in 1 formula that provides long term odor control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart. Features: Jasmine Pear scent Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: Net Wt. 16 fl oz (473 mL) Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. Directions: Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use on dogs only. Ingredients: Water, Plant-derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera, Awapuhi Extract, Fragrance, Preservatives and Salt see more...

Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
My little white dog things she is a BIG dog and loves to roll in the grass, chase animals and hike with me. This leaves her coat pretty dingy, that along with a continual odor issue and my preference to try and find more natural product options is why I chose this shampoo. I've been using every 2-3 weeks for almost a year and love how soft, shiny and bright she is after each bath, though I did notice this winter that her skin seemed dryer than normal so I began adding some Coconut Oil into her diet.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I have been using this shampoo on my Goldendoodle for the past couple of years. It does not irritate her skin and smells great!
Kristine C.
Honolulu
I love the scent of this and the way it makes my little furry babies smells. I've been using this product since the first day I got my puppies! I definitely would recommend you to give these a try.

I get mines at petco if you were wondering 😉😁
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia, AR
This really does brighten up my dogs coat and leaves it soft and silky. It has a great scent. It met all of my expectations. My dog seems to be happy with it as well. I would recommend this to any owners that have white colored dogs.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
affordable and has a lot of product so it's definitely worth it, it smells amazing and the scent doesn't quickly disappear, my dog use to get into stuff and this shampoo always got all the dirt off of him and left him smelling amazing. I found it at Target i think?
Liz P.
I have been consistently using this for my dog that is a Maltese. Her hair is much whiter and fluffy after using this and t smells great. It doesn't irritate her eyes or skin at all. I bought def buy again!
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
I have a Morkie with staining under his eyes, and this shampoo seemed to help fade it somewhat. I honestly bought this because of the smell though, because it smells so amazing! Its not irritating, and leaves him smelling fresh and  clean for a long time!
ASHLEE K.
Riverdale, GA
I have a half lab/pit mix she is white with brown spots this is by far is the only product I have found that not only smells good but also keeps her coat looking clean which is amazing because she loves being outside and getting dirty after the first wash she didn't smell like a stinky dog and for that I am thankful!!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have 2 shih-tzus with prominent white hair and this shampoo makes them look so good! Really brings out the white and washes away tough odors! My dogs continue to stay soft and smell good for the longest time after just one wash! After trying a couple of shampoos we're sticking with this one! We're on our second bottle and still happy!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We use this on my parents' Malchi. It keeps her nice and white without irritating her sensitive skin. We have tried in on our schnauzer who has a lot of white and it keeps his coat beautiful!