Nature's Miracle NATURE'S MIRACLETM Citrus & Sandalwood Scented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner

Neutralize a wide variety of odors on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control. This natural, easy-rinse shampoo with conditioner is a 4 in 1 formula that provides long term odor control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart. Features: Citrus & Sandalwood scent Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: Net Wt. 16 fl oz (473 mL) Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. Directions: Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use on dogs only. Ingredients: Water, Plant-derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Salt, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera, Fragrance and Preservatives see more...

Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
I bought this shampoo on the recommendation of a pet groomer when I needed the ultimate odor control for a poor pup I rescued that was covered in his own feces and hind end was yellow from sitting in his own urine. I liked that it was easy to rinse off after a good lather and it was more natural, but honestly...after two baths (including letting it sit about 10 minutes), my poor pup still smelled bad. He looked cleaner and smelled better...but I wasn't impressed with the odor control. I had to bathe him a few days later and same result.
Now, I know this pup needed better nutrition and care before he would smell amazing, but I had hoped this shampoo would have helped more. It didn't work all that great on my clean, healthy dog either. So maybe I needed a different scent.
Overall, not a bad shampoo, but I was hoping for better odor control.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This is hands down the best smelling and longest lasting dog shampoo I have ever used. It smells so good that I would use it on myself if I could! It's about $10 per bottle and lasts for a decent amount of time considering I use it on my fluffy cocker spaniel. The scent lasts for about 3-4 days.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this shampoo about 6 months ago and I've been using it ever since! its only a few dollars but it makes your dog smell so go great and they love it! This also leaves your dogs feeling silky smooth! like I said I've been using this for six months and I plan to continue using it!
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This is the best dog shampoo I've owned for my dog. He has longer hair and this shampoo gets him very clean. It also smells amazing and lasts for awhile. The scent is neutral enough and does a great job.
Miranda K.
Mohrsville, PA
Love the scent. Great quality product! My dog has never smelled better then she does with this shampoo!
Erin W.
I have 2 long haired dogs so this shampoo works wonders on their long coats. Plus, it smells great!
Madisson M.
I love natures miracle products and they all work. This one isn't my favorite scent though.