BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This scoop can help keep grass, gravel, and concrete free fromwaste. This scoop has: Antimicrobial Product Protection which inhibits the growth ofodor-causing bacteria. Non-Stick Surface Odor-Blocking see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shelly F.
Shelly F.
This worked well for the first couple weeks then started to get harder and harder to open!
Louie M.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
This scooper does it job! It seems to be made of. Durable long lasting material.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
My husband has a horrible back pain and this has made it much easier to clean up after our dogs. I would recommend it to anyone that has dogs
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
I suffer from chronic back pain and purchased this product because I was having trouble bending over to pick up my dog's poop. I must admit that this is one of my favorite purchases (along with the trash can that I use to hold the poo). I no longer have to bend over and hope and pray that I will be able to stand back up. All I have to do is carry this lightweight pooper scooper, hover over the pile of droppings and use the handle to collect the stool. Plus, I don't have to worry about a bag tearing and getting feces all over my hands. I know one thing for sure, as long as I have dogs, I will have a Nature's Miracle pooper scooper.