BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #19 in Litter Boxes

Nature's Miracle High Sided Corner Litter Box has advanced technology for odor blocking, antimicrobial product protection and a non-stick surface. Features: High-Sided Includes: High-sided corner litter box Dimensions: 26"L x 23"W x 10"H Color: Charcoal Material: Plastic see more...

Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I love this litter box. My model has a lid on top which really helps with controlling odor. It's pretty big but since it fits in the corner it takes less space. It's perfect for my two cats to share as long as it's cleaned everyday since I don't have space right now for two liter boxes. I am looking to purchase a second when I move into my bigger place and recommend this to every cat owner!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
I purchased this litterbox about 5 months ago. My cat has always been on the bigger side, so I wanted to get him a litterbox that was more comfortable for him. The high sides are great since he does fling the litter everywhere. It fits perfectly in the corner of his cat room too. I'm glad I found this box!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
I used a box similar to this and the high sides were great since my kitty loves to fling litter everywhere. However there was an indent that went around the side of the box where she loved to pee. It was impossible to scoop. Other than that pretty good
Vickmarie G.
Vickmarie G.
Best litter box we've bought! Our cat had a smaller one but as he grew, the one he had was uncomfortable for him and he would flip the litter box over! We got this and it solved the problem! Keeps him from kicking a lot of litter out (even though there's still some) and the best thing is that is for the corner so it is harder for him to flip it! Great buy!
Cara Y.
Cara Y.
My cats love this litter box and so do i. Easy entry for my cats but high enough sides that they can't fling the litter out of it.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
We use these at where I work and the cats really enjoy them. They'll go in there and and just sit in them and hide (we have the lids) and they use them like good wittle kittys
Ainslie B.
Ainslie B.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this litter box!!! I have 3 cats and 4 litter boxes and this is one of my favorites. The tall sides are great, the make it impossible for cats to scoop litter out onto the floor. Also I love the size of this litter box and the convenience of the corner design!
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I bought this because I LOVE that the sides are taller. I thought my cat would track less litter out of the box. However, my cat is big and the box is pretty small for him. This would be perfect for a normal size, or smaller cat!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the high sides as it doesn't allow the litter to be kicked out of the box. Great for our apartment as the bathroom is small.
Brigitte K.
Brigitte K.
Calgary , AB
I bought this litter box about 4 months ago. Nothing sticks to it which makes litter clean up very easy. I think the cat prefers it to the hooded one. The price was very reasonable.