BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #64 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Nature's Miracle Lemon Scented Stain & Odor Remover - Pet Odor Remover and Pet Stain Remover from petco.com Nature's Miracle Lemon Scented Stain & Odor Remover is guaranteed to permanently eliminate stains and odors. Its bio-enzymatic formula eliminates stains and odors caused by puppies and dogs including urine, feces, food and other dog messes that are difficult to remove. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing and more. Will also work on old deep set in stains and odors. Safe for use arounds pets and home, when used as directed.

• I had one without lemon scent and I loved it. Does this s...1 Answers
Brooke M.
Sandy , UT
This was great for my puppy when I had him and tried potty training him. It never smelled like he went potty on the carpet.
Madison  M.
San Angelo, TX
This stuff works wonders on pet stains. I used it when potty training my puppy and never had a problem!
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
I bought this when I got my dog and it's a good product, it leaves your carpet smelling fresh.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This product really does work and it also smells good. I used it once or twice at a friends house and it removed the stains with no problem. As far as odors that gets them out of there too.
Sarah F.
I purchased this product when we first got our blue heeler puppy and have had great success. There is no remaining odor after accidents and the formula is gentle on fabrics.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Always find their products to be very useful while having pets, the scent actually lasts
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I had one without lemon scent and I loved it. Does this smells even better?