BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #64 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Nature's Miracle Lemon Scented Stain & Odor Remover - Pet Odor Remover and Pet Stain Remover from petco.com Nature's Miracle Lemon Scented Stain & Odor Remover is guaranteed to permanently eliminate stains and odors. Its bio-enzymatic formula eliminates stains and odors caused by puppies and dogs including urine, feces, food and other dog messes that are difficult to remove. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing and more. Will also work on old deep set in stains and odors. Safe for use arounds pets and home, when used as directed.

• I had one without lemon scent and I loved it. Does this s...1 Answers
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
The product is awesome I'm just not a fan of the scent. I thought that I would like the smell of this one better then the original but I didn't. It did however remove any tough stains that our puppy caused.
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
Nature's Miracle stain & odor removal is a must for all pet owners. We went through bottle after bottle of this when our golden was a puppy. We were living in an apartment at the time and had many accidents when we were potty training. We used this product for every accident. When we moved out of the apartment, we got our full pet deposit back -- no visible stains on the carpets.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I give this 3 stars because of the scent & that fact it removes odor! But for Removing stains it wasn't the best I felt like it didn't truly do what it was supposed to do, what I bought it for! All in all after a while and letting it sit for a LONG time it got out a simple pee stain.
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Works very well at removing pet stains and odors. I have 14 dogs and my boys like to mark new thing s from time to time. I use Thai product for clean up and to erase their scent so other dogs don't continue to mark there.
Christina K.
I like Nature Miracle's cleaning products. I feel like these work very well without have as many harmful ingredients as competing brands. They also have pretty good deals at Petsmart and their range carries a lot of good products (like their dog wipes!).
KC B.
Atlanta, GA
The scent is great and it does remove odor but it's not that great at removing stains. I use a lot of their products and this will stay in my arsenal but I am looking for something more effective.
Amy S.
Florence, CO
I have had mixed results with the Nature's Miracle products. For dog messes they work pretty well on both stains and odors. But for cat messes I have yet to find anything that can get rid of that smell.
Rob S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
We used this to try and remove a tricky cat urine spot. The stain came up pretty easy, and the odor remover worked well for a short time, but the smell came back. We had to use the product multiple times for the odor to go away.
Heather G.
Waxahachie
I really like the stuff I started using it just a few weeks back and it has been a lifesaver for sure it is one of the best products
Jorge J.
The product was really good it remove all stain that I had in my house. And that teaches your puppy how to not do it there again.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I had one without lemon scent and I loved it. Does this smells even better?