BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle Just for Ferrets Stain & Odor Remover - 32 oz This enzyme based formula permanently eliminates all stains and odors, even the urine odors other products fail to remove. It cleans and eliminates odors in cages on contact with no perfume cover up. see more...

• Would this work for other animals as well? 1 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
It's the same stuff as the cat/dog one. It is more costly because they put ferret on it. I love this brand for cleaning the ferret cage.
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
My pets friend Pet Urine Remover  is a dollar at Dollar Tree, and gives you such a bang for your buck! Even though my ferret is litter box trained, sometimes he still has an accident here and there on our carpets. This not only removes any potential stains from said accident, but also removes any odor (& ferrets can be pretty stinky!) I combine this with Nature's Miracle Just for Ferrets Stain & Odor Remover - 32 oz as it helps eliminate odors that attract ferrets back to soiled areas! It works... well, miracles!
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Pet Lover Expert
When i don't have this i just use water and white vinegar mixed in a spray bottle. this is great for messes that might end up on carpet. its a good price and smells nice. we all know are little ferrets love to make messes and this help our job be a little bit easier.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This product is a must have for every pet owner. It removes the smell so that none of the pets will make a potty mistake. Plus it can be used to kill odors in the litter box.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
Great stuff! I use this to clean my ferrets' cage and it works very well to remove stains and undesirable odors. It is inexpensive and a little goes a long way. It works well to remove odors on carpet, but isn't the best stain remover for rugs.
Christine G.
Christine G.
I had bought this, and I felt it worked okay. I didn't feel it was something I just had to have so I have not repurchased. I do feel that it works.
Krista E.
Krista E.
I love this product! It helps a lot when I clean my little guys cage, It helps remove the left on odor and just help sanitize everything.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
We use this when cleaning our ferrets cage and i think it works very well. It helps remove all of the waste and remove the smell.
Brya B.
Brya B.
Would this work for other animals as well?