BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

NATURE’S MIRACLE® Just for Ferrets Stain and Odor Remover works quickly to remove both new and old stains and odors caused by your ferret. Our bio-enzymatic cleaning formula with odor-locking technology works to eliminate ferret stains and odors—including urine, feces, litter and bedding stains, and other hard-to-remove ferret messes. Nature’s Miracle Just for Ferrets Stain and Odor Remover reacts specifically to organic stains and odors and features a light, clean scent. Ferret housebreaking can be sped up with Nature’s Miracle Just for Ferrets Stain and Odor Remover as it reduces odors that may attract your ferret back to soiled areas.  Our guaranteed product may be used on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, carriers, and litter boxes and is ideal for stains and odors caused specifically by ferrets.

Indication:To eliminate all stains and odors from pet accidents permanently. Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-caustic, and non-acidic. Safe for use around children and pets, on colors, and on all water-safe surfaces.Description:Completely eliminates urine odors with no perfume cover-up. Discourages new pet soilings. Removes all organic stains and odors, including foods, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litterboxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas. Restores color and luster to floors, carpets and upholstery.Ingredients:Water, Nature’s Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural Citrus Scent.

Ingredients: water, nature's enzymes, isopropyl alcohol, natural citrus scent

• Would this work for other animals as well? 1 Answers
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When i don't have this i just use water and white vinegar mixed in a spray bottle. this is great for messes that might end up on carpet. its a good price and smells nice. we all know are little ferrets love to make messes and this help our job be a little bit easier.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
My pets friend Pet Urine Remover  is a dollar at Dollar Tree, and gives you such a bang for your buck! Even though my ferret is litter box trained, sometimes he still has an accident here and there on our carpets. This not only removes any potential stains from said accident, but also removes any odor (& ferrets can be pretty stinky!) I combine this with Nature's Miracle® Just for Ferrets Stain & Odor Remover as it helps eliminate odors that attract ferrets back to soiled areas! It works... well, miracles!
Katie W.
Port Heiden, AK
Great stuff! I use this to clean my ferrets' cage and it works very well to remove stains and undesirable odors. It is inexpensive and a little goes a long way. It works well to remove odors on carpet, but isn't the best stain remover for rugs.
Michelle M.
This product is a must have for every pet owner. It removes the smell so that none of the pets will make a potty mistake. Plus it can be used to kill odors in the litter box.
Christine G.
I had bought this, and I felt it worked okay. I didn't feel it was something I just had to have so I have not repurchased. I do feel that it works.
Krista E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this product! It helps a lot when I clean my little guys cage, It helps remove the left on odor and just help sanitize everything.
Brittany H.
It's the same stuff as the cat/dog one. It is more costly because they put ferret on it. I love this brand for cleaning the ferret cage.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
We use this when cleaning our ferrets cage and i think it works very well. It helps remove all of the waste and remove the smell.
Brya B.
Would this work for other animals as well?