BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #9 in Litter Boxes

Compatible Odor-Free Litter Box Nature's Miracle JFC Advanced Hooded Corner Litter Box works on advanced plastic technology that guards against odor absorption. It's available in a triangular shape that lets it fit anywhere in your house. Nature's Miracle JFC Advanced Hooded Corner Litter Box Non-stick surface Prevents odor absorption Mildew and mold resistant Prevents cat litter build-up Extra wide openingA Closer Look: This litter box can prevent cat waste from being absorbed. Its non stick surface prevents litter caking and also makes cleaning an easy task. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages 24" L X 21" W X 21" HOpening: 12" W X 13" HRise: 7" Height see more...

• My cat is BIG - like, 17 pounds big - and seemingly self-consciou...1 Answers
  • How large the opening? I have a very big Bengal.1 Answers
  • Would a big cat feel comfortable in here?? 6 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
RiccaL R.
I love this kitty box because it is big enough for our cats to move around to find their spot. I have both this one as well as the oval one. They are both easy to clean. Love the snaps. It keeps litter from escaping. Just put a kitty feet map down by the opening and you and your cat will love it. I would definitely buy these again rather than the smaller cheaper cat boxes.
T B.
Totally love this pee palace! It's nice and big so my fat boys can fit in there comfortably. It is more expensive than other boxes, but worth it. It is well constructed and has handy latches to keep the top on. It holds a ton of litter and is easy to scoop. It fits perfectly in our apartment and our cats seem happy with it!
Ashlyn M.
Loganville, GA
We have five cats and four of these litter boxes! We have used open boxes in the past but the cover really helps not only with the small but with enticing the cats to use it. The price is fair for the product and I have recommended it to other cat owners as a great litter box!
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Best thing to keep the cat odor away from my apartment. My cat hates the door and scratches it all the time but other then that it is great. The only thing I dislike is the size of it and it is kinda hard to hide it
Kristie  B.
Great box. I've had mine for about 5 years now and it's held up nicely. Convenient shape for small space bathrooms, my cat is fairly large too and he fits comfortably in this box.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This is the best litter box ever. It is really big but my cat is pretty long and tall so it works perfectly for him. Also the top, I feel, helps control the smell.
Rachel T.
This is a great little box! I love that it goes in a corner and is large enough for my two cats!
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
A while back I purchased the Nature's Miracle large oval hooded litter box and I instantly fell in love with it. It is so large & gives my cats plenty of room to move around. When it was time to replace the second litter box in my apartment (2 cats) I decided to try this corner box because it seemed like it would be more convenient to find a spot for in my small apartment. This box is way larger than I expected. But I put it in the corner of my hallway and it fits perfectly. It is out of the way, which makes it much easier to have 2 litter boxes in my small apartment. But it is large enough that the cats feel comfortable in it. I am pretty sure it is taller than the oval box too which makes it appear more spacious for the cats. They took to it right away & started using it as soon as I got it set up. Just like the oval box, litter does not stick to it so it is super easy to scoop. This box is exactly what I needed. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could!
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
Bought this one as my latest #litterbox for my private #kitty. She gained a few pounds and could not longer fit into a Booda one. She enjoys the wider opening now and very convenient for a closet or bathroom corner. Defiantly am going to purchase another once this one has been worn out.
Melonie M.
This is the best litter box we've found our cats are medium size and they fit great in this box. If we had anything smaller, sometimes their butts would hang over and they would miss.
Courtney W.
Would a big cat feel comfortable in here??
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Does anybody know if they make this litter box in a different design (not for a corner)?
Bobbi Jo M.
Windham, Ct
I have a very small bathroom would this be a good litter box for a small bathroom
Alicia C.
Hephzibah, GA
Does the litter box help keep the litter in? Or does it leave behind tons of litter?
Gina M.
Richmond, VA
My cat is BIG - like, 17 pounds big - and seemingly self-conscious about it. Would he be ok with this litter box?