BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle House-Breaking Potty Training Spray is specially formulated to help train dogs to relieve themselves where you want them to. Pheromonal scents, detectable only by a dog's delicate senses, act as a signal telling dogs it's okay to "go" on the spot you have sprayed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the concentrated formula provides long-lasting effects which aid in reducing housebreaking time.

• Attractant pheromone scent reduces time required time to housebreak your dog!
  • Encourages dogs to "go" where you want them to urinate
  • For indoor & outdoor training
  • Long-lasting concentrated formula

Directions:

Directions For Indoor Use:

Hold spray nozzle one inch from surface where you want your dog to “go”. Spray approximately the size of a two inch circle. Lead dog to spot and allow dog to sniff the spot. Dog will soon realize that this is the approved place to "go” Praise when he/she performs.

Directions For Outdoor Use:

Spray on areas where you desire dog to eliminate. Repeat process frequently while animal is being trained. Repeat procedure frequently, particularly upon awakening, before retiring and after feeding dog.

NOTE: Length of time required to train properly will vary with individual dogs.

Banely C.
This product really helps you train your puppy i used it with my first one 2 years ago and now i am using it again with my new pups the only thing i do not like and will deff change is the horrible smell!!
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is awesome!! I tried this years ago when I was training my dogs when they were a puppy. After their first incident at home, got this at petsmart... sprayed twice a day... no more accidents at home. I used it for like 3 moths and never again. Yes!! I will recommend this to pets owner, I doesn’t hurt them, the smell its not toxic, and its not strong. Wont stain your floor or carpet.
Marissa S.
The dog trainer I'm learning from recommended this product because he said it didn't smell bad but that was a lie. It smells absolutely awful and doesn't attract my dog to it. It makes the whole room smell and I didn't even bother returning it. I threw it out after a week.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This product works very well. Def good at house breaking in ur puppy. However the smell is horrible and it is not easily gone by opening a window or air freshener
Amber J.
Dryden, VA
Worst product ever. Smells like animal urine. My dog never took notice to it. It will just make your house stink. My beagle was more afraid of the smell than anything. This is a complete waste of money.
Megan B.
Oceanside, CA
Not worth the money! It didn't work at all, no effect on my small puppy. She didn't even notice the scent! Definitely do not recommend.
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a new puppy at home and I would like to know if this actually works and if there is a residual smell or if it eliminates the smell of the pee. I would hate for my house to smell like pee