Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray

by Nature's Miracle

Nature's MiracleHouse-Breaking Potty Training Spray is specially formulated to help train dogs to relieve themselves where you want them to. Pheromonal scents, detectable only by a dog's delicate senses, act as a signal telling dogs it's okay to "go" on the spot you have sprayed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the concentrated formula provides long-lasting effects which aid in reducing housebreaking time. Attractant pheromone scent reduces time required time to housebreak your dog! Encourages dogs to "go" where you want them to urinate For indoor & outdoor training Long-lasting concentrated formula

Is this effective?
I have a new puppy at home and I would like to know if this actually works and if there is a residual smell or if it eliminates the smell of the pee. I would hate for my house to smell like pee
Start your review of Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray!
Maleny R.
Exton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray uploaded by Maleny R.
It works! I was hesitant about it but it works, my dog goes potty on the grass mat since we sprayed this on it. It’s a miracle
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This unfortunately doesn’t work for my chihuahua puppy i so wish it does work but it just doesn’t work for her at all
Michelle L.
Chicago
Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray uploaded by Michelle L.
It took a few months to get my two pugs all potty trained but I want to say this spray helped. We live in an apartment building so puppy pads were essential. Sometimes they would mistake our rugs as puppy pads so spraying this on the pads helped them to determine where they should pee instead. Does smell a little funky though. Eventually we transitioned them over to potty-ing outside completely. I tried spraying it where I wanted them to pee outside, but it became instinctual to potty without it. They hardly ever have accidents anymore. Note: I do feel like this worked better for our female dog.
Bethany S.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Excellent for new puppies! One of the few cleaners on the market that eliminate the bathroom smell so the pup doesn't revisit the spot to go again
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray uploaded by Angela S.
Nature's Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray uploaded by Angela S.
Nature's Miracle® House Breaking Potty Training Spray We found this at Petsmart and it has worked wonders training our Corgi Puppy! We spray it on a pad or on her grassy patch and she knows where to go. I am so happy we discovered this product as its saved our floor. 🐶
Amanda C.
Prestonsburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bet stuff ever and it woks like a charm. I can spray nature’s miracle house breaking potty training and it works best part no more messes around the house
Rebecca H.
Greensboro, NC
It is the only thing that keeps my Chug puppy using his potty pad and has helped him to learn to go outside !!
Amanda C.
Gallup, NM
Purchased at: PetSmart
Worked for two days and you have to continually spray every day the areas you don’t want them to go.
Tiffany A.
This product does what it says it will do if you follow directions. I use this to help break my Chihuahua puppy from making messes in the house. If you are consistent and use stay on your pet it will work. Consistency is key! I recommend this novice pet owners who are willing to use as directed.
Amanda S.
Harrisburg, PA
This didn’t work for us. We adopted our chihuahua when he was 2 and he wasn’t neutered and marked everything. I tried this, but it didn’t work. Maybe it would work better for puppies.