BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

product highlights

Neutralize a wide variety of odours on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odour Control Freshening Spray. The 4 in 1 formula provides long term Odour control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart.

Features: Honey Sage scent
Used For: Dogs
Health Consideration: Skin & Coat
Weight: Net Wt. 8 fl oz (236 mL)
Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption.

Instructions:
Hold bottle 6 inches away from dog and spray on desired area. Avoid contact with eyes. Alcohol-free formula is gentle enough to use as often as needed and will not dry out skin and coat. Use only on dogs.

Water, Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera Gel, Emulsifiers, Plant-Derived Odour Control System, Fragrance and Preservatives

Katie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely deodorizes my lab's coat and keeps her smelling fresh between baths. I bought it at Petco and they were having a buy one get one for this brand, so I got the wipes as well, making it a great deal. I like both products!
Katelyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
It was okay. I didn't really like the smell of it and neither did our dog. It kept her from smelling like river water until we were able to bathe her. We ended up getting a different scent from Target.