Nature's Miracle® Honey Sage Deodorizing Bath Wipes uploaded by Christina K.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Safely eliminates tough pet odors. Great for quick clean ups and between bath refreshing. Alcohol free formula is mild enough for everyday use.

• Enriched with moisturizing conditioners to leave skin and coat healthy and shiny.
  • Safely removes dirt, dander and tough odors.

Directions:

1. Open Tab.
  2. Pull out wipe and close tab tightly.
  3. Wipe your pet as needed.
  4. Dispose of used wipes in trash. DO NOT FLUSH.

Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were the very first wipes I've bought for my puppy and they came out to be very useful, because he liked to play in puddles and walk on dirt or dust a lot. They were also very helpful when we did potty training , because we had to wipe his paws a million times a day. They cleanse well and smell good too!
Christina K.
I love these! I bought them from PetSmart and got them in the scent 'Honey Sage.' I had never used dog cleaning wipes on my little dogs before, but they are extremely useful for cleaning my dogs' paws before they get into bed. It's amazing to see the grime that comes off their paws. I used to have to use soap and water and lather their paws, which was super annoying, but these wipes are so convenient. The scent I got is great and I'm overall really happy with this product. My dogs also don't seem to have any adverse reactions to it when they lick their paws etc.
mary y.
inwood, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These wipes work great it leaves your dog clean an smelling good an it seems to sooth itchy skin it gets the dirt off if you need a quick spot bath great for young puppies that cant be bathed yet ..for around 5-7$ for 100ct not bad
i got mine at petco
Olivia S.
My dog has very short hair and sensitive skin, so bathing him frequently irritates him. I bought these off chewy.com because since he's outdoors a lot, he tends to smell. I'm able to wipe him down once a week to keep him fresh smelling (he's an 85 pound pit bull, so two wipes are necessary). I would absolutely recommend to any dog owner who has a dog with sensitive skin or just wants to freshen their pup up!
Sheronda W.
I purchased these wipes from Pet Smart and they are working just fine. They make cleaning up after my dog has been out on a muddy day easy. I also use them to keep him smelling fresh between grooming appointments!!
Kristy K.
Tampa, FL
I really like these wipes for when my dog has gotten into something outside. It does take quite a few of them at times, but still so worth it.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
These work fairly well, but you have to use a decent amount of them for medium-large size dogs.