Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesNature's Miracle
Nature's Miracle Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator

Nature's Miracle® Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator

by Nature's Miracle

Out with the odors and in with the fresh scent of water lillies. Made by Nature's Miracle and tough enough to eliminate unwanted pet odors. For use on upholstery, pet beds, fabrics, plastics, cars and more. Plant derived formula. Safe for pets and homes. Features: Fresh water lily scent Used For: Carpets, upholstery, fabrics and more Health Consideration: Hygienen

Eliminate unpleasant pet odors throughout your home with Green Leaf Air and Surface Odor Eliminator! Made with plant-derived surfactants, this environmentally-friendly formula quickly expels unwanted odors from fabrics, upholstery, furniture, and more! Its water lily scent leaves behind a delightful, fresh fragrance throughout your home! Safe for your pets and home, Green Leaf Air and Surface Odor Eliminator does not contain chlorine, ammonia, sulphates or silicones! Its powerful formula is made with biodegradable ingredients and its packaging is made using 25% post-consumer resin. Brought to you by Nature's Miracle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Miracle® Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator!
How would you rate this product?
Dayana L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love lilis and this is perfect fresh smell water specially when you have dogs and been playing outside for a while.
Laura K.
Cortland, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
With 4 cats and a dog in the house, we have plenty of smells. I clean wherever I can with this and it neutralizes all of the various smells. Great price for how well it works.
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
has an amazing scent & really gets the job done! i find it the best product to use when cleaning up messes on hardwood!
Morgen C.
Huntersville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that I can spray this directly onto my couch cushions to give them a much needed refresh! I also spray it once a day into my cats room. I love that’s it’s pet safe, eco-friendly, and smells amazing!
Holly B.
Ionia, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stuff, has a great smell to it and eliminates the odor, not just masking it, but seriously eliminates it! It’s pretty fair on price too! I would highly recommend this!
Anna Carolina  P.
Abilene, TX
Amazing product!! Really helps you to have a quicker solution when the accident happens.. Hahah
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does the job. Would prefer a stronger cover smell but it does remove the scent eventually. Our fur babies didn’t like going back to this corner after applying to the area that needed treatment. I would purchase again and have recommended to my mother for her small dog. [product:natures-miracle-green-leaf-air-&-surface-odor-eliminator]
James G.
Clara Ave
Excellent product and easy to use it, ecological and eficient. Contain ingredients that help to solve and give an excellent solution.
Vanessa L.
Ninety Six, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this deodorizing spray often especially when we have company coming over. Our dogs have their own couch and nobody sits on it but them but it is still in the living room area. We use this on their couch to freshen it up from time to time so that our living room doesn't smell like a kennel. It smells very light and fresh and doesn't choke me up like some air fresheners do.
katie T.
ave west
I bought this product when our puppy was first home. It was helpful to reduce odours after accidents. Read product label for product instructions to use properly.

Looking for your answer?