Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerNature's Miracle
Nature's Miracle Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator

Nature's Miracle® Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator

by Nature's Miracle

Out with the odors and in with the fresh scent of water lillies. Made by Nature's Miracle and tough enough to eliminate unwanted pet odors. For use on upholstery, pet beds, fabrics, plastics, cars and more. Plant derived formula. Safe for pets and homes. Features: Fresh water lily scent Used For: Carpets, upholstery, fabrics and more Health Consideration: Hygienen

Eliminate unpleasant pet odors throughout your home with Green Leaf Air and Surface Odor Eliminator! Made with plant-derived surfactants, this environmentally-friendly formula quickly expels unwanted odors from fabrics, upholstery, furniture, and more! Its water lily scent leaves behind a delightful, fresh fragrance throughout your home! Safe for your pets and home, Green Leaf Air and Surface Odor Eliminator does not contain chlorine, ammonia, sulphates or silicones! Its powerful formula is made with biodegradable ingredients and its packaging is made using 25% post-consumer resin. Brought to you by Nature's Miracle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Miracle® Green Leaf Air & Surface Odor Eliminator!
How would you rate this product?
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
has an amazing scent & really gets the job done! i find it the best product to use when cleaning up messes on hardwood!
Dara M.
Center Point, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We:be never tried this product but from the reviews we've read, it sounds like a product we'd definitely like to try. We have a large type dog and two grown cat's. Also we are caregiver's to someone in Adult diapers.
Kailynn H.
Davenport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s great for eliminating odors on couches and rugs, leaves former pet messes smelling great, maybe too great. It can be strong, a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to others who have messy dogs.
Amber F.
Paris, KY
I love this product it takes up the stain and the odor. I recommend this product to anyone with pets.
member-1a789
My dog has struggled with accidents in the house and every other brand I have used has not worked nearly as well. This product not only masks the smell, but deters my dog from peeing in the same spot.
member-114892
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would not recommend was not the best product that I have bought. Didn’t like the outcome of it.
Claudia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good product, does what it says and it is very quick and easy to do so if you’re looking for a quick cleaner
Diana L.
Wheaton, IL
It does it’s job! There a definitely other options but this one is great. I don’t have any cons for this!
Siarah S.
This product is so good and smells amazing! I have two large dogs and it doesn’t even smell like it! I would definitely recommend.
Abigail H.
Williamsburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked quite well, it helps with animal odor. It does leave a wet residue on furniture and counters. I would prefer if it had a more scent options. my pit-bull terrier doesn’t mind the smell. i would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?