BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle® Foaming Oxy Cleaner foaming action formula loosens & removes debris that clings to fabric fibers. The super oxygenated lift action eliminates embedded stains caused by pet feces, dirt, food coloring, blood, and more. Nature's Miracle Foaming Oxy Cleaner can be used on upholstery, clothing, blankets, pet bedding, carpets, and more! Safe for use around pets and home, when used as directed.

• Foaming action loosens & removes debris that clings to fabric fibers
  • Quick acting formula begins to eliminate stains & odor on contact
  1. Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wait five minutes then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Foaming Oxy Cleaner on those surfaces.
  2. Always use full strength.
  3. Always use Nature's Miracle Foaming Oxy Cleaner first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that willbe impossible to remove.

FOR STAIN REMOVAL:

1. Wipe up as much debris as possible
  2. Shake well before using then spray and thoroughly cover the remaining debris and stained area with Nature·s Miracle Foaming Oxy Formula.
  3. Wait five minutes then wipe debris and stain away with a cloth.
  4. While treated areas dry, keep pets away.

For tough stains.use a stiff bristle brush. lf debris and stain are not completely removed, re-spray area and allow to work for one hour then, wipe debris and stain away with a cloth.

FOR ODOR ELIMINATION:

1. Wipe up excess odor-causing material then, spray and thoroughly cover the affected area with Nature·s Miracle Foaming Oxy Formula.
  2. Wait five minutes, then blot dry with a cloth. Allow to dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.
  3. While treated areas dry.keep pets away.

Ingredients

Oxygen Concentrate, Surfactant, Preservatives, Fragrance.

Caution

Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. ln case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.

KEEP CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON PET. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.

Brittany S.
Long Beach, CA
This product is CLUTCH!!! My roomie and I have 1 dog and 2 cats. Between these 3 animals one of them always seems to be having an accident or being sick and throwing up on the carpet. This stuff has been amazing and saved our carpets.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I bought this because I had read many positive reviews about its ability to clean pet urine. However, it did not clean up my dog urine any better than other cleaners. It also did not remove the yellow stain at all.
Alex S.
Nelsonville, OH
This stuff is fantastic. We got a new puppy for Christmas so we knew from experience with our adult dog and cat that nature's miracle was a must. It works great on our carpets and rugs and is safe for our hard wood floors. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with pets! I love it.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
During my dogs puppy stages we had to find a good brand that was affordable and easy to find. This stuff really works! No stains and the smell of my dogs "mistakes" vanished! Very pleased!
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I swear by Nature's Miracle products. I have three cats, that sometimes have accidents in the house. This is my go to solution!
Hannah F.
This stuff is a miracle when it comes to pet stains and messes around the house! Carpets, couches, blankets anything!
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
I have two house dogs and I use this regularly to keep my house from smelling like animals. It works really well
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
This works great and cleans the stains just right. It is a very useful product that I keep in stock.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Don't have to use very often any more but does the job for sure. Love the foaming carpet cleanser.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This stuff does the job, but most importantly is not harmful to my little guy!