BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #77 in Cleanup & Odor Control

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1.5 gallon size

Jennifer N.
San Diego, CA
This is by far the best pet urine and odor neutralizer you can find over the counter without purchasing commercial grad. I have used this for years for when my dog has an accident and it works wonders! As long as you treat the spot as soon as possible, the smell and stain should be gone permanently.
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
Nature's Miracle is the best pet stain remover I have ever used. It even takes out older stains or stains that other products couldn't. The scent is not overwhelming and doesn't smell chemically. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Marissa S.
I used this for a large area of my carpet that my dog was having accidents in after her spay surgery. It worked great and it didn't smell overwhelming or cause her to do repeat marking. I will always have this stocked at my house!
Jill S.
Blackwood, NJ
This by far is the best product on the market to remove cat urine. I had an elderly cat who had a few accidents and this got rid of the urine odor without damaging my carpet.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
This stuff is the best! The odor always went away when I used this and the product last a long time. I wouldn't use anything else on my carpets
Nina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works wonders on stains but I dislike the smell. I also don’t find it useful to spray to keep the dogs from going again.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My husband bought me a puppy not to long ago and we bought this at perco and it works amazing !