Nature's Miracle® Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator uploaded by Susan S.Nature's Miracle® Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator uploaded by Susanna T.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator works to discourage re-soiling by removing the odor of cat messes. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio-based messes including severe urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood. The Stain and Odor Eliminator is safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more, when used as directed, and leaves you with a light fresh scent.

• For the toughest, severe cat messes including urine, diarrhea and vomit

• Freshens with a light fresh scent

• Bacteria-based formulas produce enzymes when they come into contact with a food source — pet urine, feces, vomit and other bio-based messes. The enzymatic cleaner will continue working as long as the food source is present.

Directions:

People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.

Directions For Use:
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product full strength. Do not dilute. Always use Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.

For Stain Removal:

1. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible. then thoroughly soak stain with this product.

2. Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.

3. Allow area to dry for 24 hours.

4. For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.

For Odor Elimination:

1. Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpel and applying directly to the pad and floor.

2. Do not wipe up excess.

3. Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.

4. For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.

Water, Surfactants, Isopropyl Alcohol, Enzymatic Blend, Fresh Fragrance, Preservative, Odor Counteractant

Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
When our cat started going into heat, she peed on EVERYTHING. Rugs, sofas, blankets, pillows. She’s since been fixed, but I thought I’d never get the smell of her urine out of our furniture. We couldn’t afford to replace it, but nothing worked - until we tried this. Thank you, Nature’s Miracle, for giving us our living room back!
Jenn A.
N Highlands, CA
I LOVED the old formula of this cleaner. It was hands down the best smelling, long lasting, cat spray cleaner on the planet. Whatever was changed for the NEW formula of enzymatic cleaner doesn’t work like it once used to. The price has also gone up quite a bit which has stopped me from purchasing this product that I once loved. Why change something that worked so well? Id give the original formula 5+ stars . . .
Arianna S.
Seaman
This is THE product that you need to have on hand when you are fostering kittens or have kittens in general that you are litter training. Sometimes they may have accidents on your carpet or furniture, and this stuff does work. It works so well that you can't smell it at all anymore or even see the urine spot after spraying it liberally and cleaning it up! It is a tad pricey, but the price it costs vs renting a steam cleaner/carpet cleaner/upholstery cleaner.. it's worth it!
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Works amazingly. I have a yorkiepoo who often chooses to relieve herself in places she shouldn't and this takes away the smell and it smells good compared to skouts honor. [product:tures-miracle-nature's-miracle-jfc-advanced-stain-&-odor-remover]
Coral R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love my cat with all my heart but I do not love the stains her hair balls leave! This product is everything! I work at a pet store and recommend it to everyone. Natures Mircale is the leading company is pet clean up and I’ll continue to be a loyal customer and also an advocate every day at work.
Katie W.
This is not the same as the previous formula. I had a bottle when it was in white packaging and THAT worked well. This kind, however, doesn't seem as magical as before. The smell has changed too, and it makes me nauseous. It still works, just not as well. Please bring back the old formula!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This is the only stain remover I will use in my house. It smells the best, and doesn't have a chemical smell like other brands. It gets rid of the dog stains and makes the carpet smell fresh!
Valoofer F.
Purchased at: PETCO
Really helps get rid of nasty pet odors. My cat keeps pooping and peeing on my carpet and this is the only thing that helps. There’s a lot of different kinds but I chose this one based on word of mouth. Great choice.
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I bought this product at petsmart. It’s a little pricey but the results have been amazing. I’ve had the hardest time potty training my puppy and after using this for the past couple weeks on the carpet, I’ve seen tremendous improvement. Occasional accidents, but nothing like before! I’m very impressed and will definitely buy again
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
My cats make a lot of messes on my carpets including throwing up all the time. Not only is this the only cleaning solution i use for my pets but also for any and all spills. It is priced generously where I have bought one of these large containers a year ago and still have half a container full. I use it on spills for my carpet, especially children spills it cleans it right out. This is the only and last carpet cleaner you will need.
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
I'm a cleaning lady and often do move out cleanings from owners that had pets! My question is - does this work long term as far removing the odor, or will the odor resurface not long after use?
Cassie W.
Does this stuff really work? My parents house has that dreaded cat smell and we have tried everything even natures miracle and nothing took out the smell.
Rhea A.
I have a puppy about to get another puppy. Our house has mostly wood floors but the bedrooms have carpet. Does this really work in removing stains and odors?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you think it is worth the price?
amanda V.
Lebanon, PA
Do you really think this product does what it claims or do you think its a great product to use.