BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #26 in Cleanup & Odor Control

This advanced formulation works fast to eliminate the toughest pet stains naturally-so you don't have to. This advanced oxygen infused, bio-enzymatic formula deeply penetrates to eliminate organic stains and odors including urine, feces, vomit, food, blood, dirt and grass. Removes pheromones and destroys odors on contact to break the re-soiling cycle. Advanced formulation dries faster than the original to minimize tracking. Safe for use around children and pets. Use on carpets, upholstery, linens, pet bedding stains and odors and other hard-to-get-out messes. Safe and effective, will also work on old and deep-set stains and odors. Ingredients: Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Lock, Oxygen Boosters, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance Direction for Use: Shake bottle well. Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If dye is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces. For Odor Elimination: If possible, first wipe up excess odor-causing area with this product. Saturate urine stains. Apply enough to reach urine penetration in the pad and floor. In carpets, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to pad and floor. Because of poor air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely, during which time you may still smell an odor. To treat large areas, use a garden sprinkler can. Allow everything to air dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination. If, after 2 weeks, there is still an odor, this means the product did not reach the odor-causing material (i.e. urine). Pinpoint odor source by sniffing next to carpet or upholstery and repeat process. For Stain Removal: wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with product at full strength. Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth. A stiff bristle brushwill help in working ou

• I love this product for my dogs. How well would it work f...5 Answers
  • I had a bulldog that liked to use a shag rug to potty . D...3 Answers
  • Does this work well on hardwood floors? 1 Answers
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product, it worked great on our light colored carpet. Our bulldog had a sensitive stomach due to food allergy so I used this to clean the carpet when she got sick it really done the job. I got it at Walmart and highly recommend it.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover uses natural enzymes to eliminate the urine feces drooled vomit and other pet messes from your carpets, floors, Furniture, clothing. It's guaranteed to eliminate stains and odors or your money back. Trusted and recommended for over 30 years. The stuff is amazing you need it if you have to deal with any animal urine or poop. Great for cleaning out a cage of like a rat or hamster or mice too.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Seriously, all pet owners and even moms of potty training toddlers should own this! It may sound crazy but my son is potty training and once in a while he has accidents, all I do is spray this onto his clothes before putting them into the washer and they look and smell brand new once they come out of the dryer!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a bulldog and he stinks up and stains any cloth surface he comes in contact with. I bought this in hopes that would take care of it and it literally just made everything smell like wet dog and whatever scent it was.
Jamie W.
I have a puppy who is not fully trained yet, and he’s had a couple of accidents. I bought this product at Walmart, I have low expectations for all carpet cleaners but this one blew my mind. I spray it on a small pee spot and left it there throughout the night and the next morning the spot was gone! No harsh smell, so I recommend for anyone who has pets!
Kristen S.
Parksley , VA
Amazing product!! This truly helps eliminate odors instead of simply masking them. Doesn’t have a strong chemical smell, smell is soft and fresh. For cleaning urine I dab up the urine with a paper towel then I spray (a lot) of this all over the area. After that I let it sit for a couple hours before go in with my shampooer.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
I use this stuff on everything. The floor, clothes, etc. it does an amazing job at getting stains out and when we were potty training our puppy, it got the smell out of the carpet.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was the firsts product we tried when my older cat started having accidents. We thought it worked at first but it actually did not. It attracted her to the accident spots and kind of made a comfort zone for her. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is a must buy for any new puppy owner! The formula works so well to cover up the smells and take stains out of accidents that happen with your new family member! I highly recommend this product.
Alliee E.
Mc Intyre, GA
I have 6, yes 6, puppers! Even though all my babies are house trained they still live here which sometimes causes my house to smell a little....dogish. I went to my local Petsmart and bought this spray thinking it would be like some others I've tried that made it smell okay for a few minutes then completely went away. I was shocked with this product though, I sprayed my couches, carpets, dog beds, and blankets down one morning before work.....I got home and the smell was still there!!!! Love love love.
Kelley S.
I love this product for my dogs. How well would it work for cat urine?
Brian C.
Hicksville, OH
I had a bulldog that liked to use a shag rug to potty . Does this work for pet urine odors?
Michelle N.
Does this work well on hardwood floors?