BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #27 in Litter Boxes

Nature's Miracle Jumbo Oval Hooded Litter Box has advanced plastic technology for odor blocking, antimicrobial product protection and a non-stick surface. Features: Hooded Includes: Hooded litter box Dimensions: 25"L x 19"W x 16"H Color: Black & White Material: Plastic see more...

alyssa t.
alyssa t.
I like other nature's miracle products so when I needed a new litter box I decided to give it a try. it is large and the doorway has a scoop that helps collect litter the cats might kick out. also it is very large and fairly sturdy. litter does not stick to the plastic like other litter boxes. odor thus far seems to be helped by switching to this basic but effective litter box. my three cats all share it without issues.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Exeter, NH
Perfectly big enough for my two large cats. Roomy enough for hem to move around in and easy to get out of.

Would recommend this product.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Statesboro, GA
Pet Lover Expert
This seems to do it's job well. It helps with the odor. My cat likes to be hidden, so the hood over the top is perfect.
T.K. G.
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
It does the job however I have the same problem as some other people. My cat tends to push a lot of litter on the floor from this box. You can only use the natures miracle liners with it which are expensive. I like the clip and seal feature.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
I work at an animal shelter and we have these but ours have the little plastic doors on them. They break super easy and our cats don't seem to like them :(
Becki M.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE this litter box. My first cat was a little bit of a chunk & it always seemed like she had trouble moving around in other litter boxes. I bought an extra large box from Petco that is very similar to this one & the cat had so much more room to move. So when I adopted a second cat & needed a second box, I went to look for the box I bought at Petco & couldn't find it. I picked this one up at Petsmart on sale & it is even better than the Petco box. I didn't really believe that litter wouldn't stick to it, but I didn't buy it for that so it didn't matter to me. But I quickly learned that litter really doesn't stick to it. It makes scooping the box easier & it makes dumping the litter to clean & replace the litter so much easier. There is nothing more annoying than trying to dump 20lbs of litter out of a giant litter box while at the same time using a scooper to scrape stuff from the bottom & sides of the box. I never have that problem with this box. And it is HUGE. The cats both seem way more comfortable in this box because they have so much more room to move around. When it's time to replace the Petco box I will be getting another Nature's Miracle litter box.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
My cats have this litter box and I have noticed they push all of the litter out of the box. It was really expensive and for my Bengals it doesn't really give them the space they need. I'm looking into a new littler box.
Briana C.
Briana C.
The size of this litter box is great. The only thing I didn't like was the lid's crevices that kitty urine would collect in.