Nature's Logic Sardine Dog Food - Nature's Logic Sardine Dog Food

by Nature's Logic

CANINE SARDINE KIBBLE 15 4 LBS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Logic Sardine Dog Food - Nature's Logic Sardine Dog Food!
Our dog trainer recommended this food for us and it is by far the best dog food on the market right now. Our dog has a sensitive stomach and this food was a saving grace. we can swap out protein sources every 3 months with no digestive issues. The flavors are all great. Her stomach issues have resolved and her coat is soft & Shiny!
New Prague
This is one of my favorite brands to feed my dogs. I like that this food does not have flax or peas in it. It’s a little pricey but it helps my dog’s and their reproductive system being flax and pea free. It also does not have many questionable items in the food which makes me feel good about feeding it to my dogs.

Looking for your answer?