BY NATURE'S LOGIC

Highly palatable and nutrient dense meat based dry foods with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables, containing no wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthe Item Weightd vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients. Each dry diet is specially coated with digestive enzymes and plasma protein containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins. Flavour - Chicken. Item Weight - 15.4 lbs. see more...

Kelli F.
Kailua, HI
my little chihuahua is sooo SPOILED she will NOT eat any food, except wet canned food. however, there's something about this dry food that she absolutely loves! so i mix this with her wet food for every meal. i'm extra pleased with the fact that they have a chicken flavor (chicken is her #1 fave!). only down side is that there are only 2 stores on the island that carry this brand. but one of the 2 stores are right down the street from my home, so no stars lost for that. i only buy this brand of dry food. if your doggy is picky like my little girl, try this. i HIGHLY recommend this food!!!
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This food is so great! My dog lost 5 pounds (which he needed to do) and I didn't even have to feed him less food, just better food! It is grain free and that's important for dogs. It also doesn't have fillers like rice in it. I highly recommend, it's made my dog less hungry (less begging) and full of energy :) I highly recommend this product!
Rosa R.
My pup loves this brand. Perfect little pellet size for my small dog. Really good ingredients. Serving size definitely perfect for my dog.