SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsNature's Lab
MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane, 1000mg, Capsules

Nature's Lab MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane, 1000mg, Capsules

by Nature's Lab

Dietary Supplements Supports Joint &Amp; Skin Health* 1,000 Mg Per Capsule Non-Gmo Gluten Free Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm) Is An Organic Sulfur Compound That's Naturally Delivered During The Earth's Rain Cycle. Msm:&Nbsp; Supports Improved Skin Health And Complexion.*&Nbsp; Supports Joint Health.* Free Of:&Nbsp; Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors And Flavors. 1-888-793-0351 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

I Have been told this helps quite a bit with cold sores... has anyone had this experience?
I’ve been having cystic acne recently. Will this help? I’ve tried everything it feels like and need to try something else.
Never heard of this, what is it used for?
Start your review of Nature's Lab MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane, 1000mg, Capsules!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Online
This product is my number one go to for treatment of my Hubby’s cold sores. He doesn’t get them often, but when he does I have him take 1 tablet twice daily until it’s gone. I also have him apply peppermint essential oil topically to the sore three times a day. With this combination treatment, the cold sores rarely open or scab over. This combination treatment heals the sore within 3 days of onset!
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Great product to use to help speed up the healing process of canker/cold sores, best to take when you feel one forming, highly recommended and can be found in most drugstores for a very affordable price
Tracey H.
Ankeny, IA
I take the Lysine supplement daily because growing up I frequently got cold sores and finally stumbled upon Lysine. It truly does help prevent cold sores. I would highly recommend this supplement if you are prone to the cold sore virus. They are very affordable and effective.
Kaytlynn K.
Charlotte, NC
YES! L lysine is my life saver! When I feel a fever blister coming on it’s the first thing I go to!! Two tablets twice a day for a few days and it’s like magic. Healing it from the inside out!
kelsey W.
Wauwatosa, WI
So I have been religiously taking L-Lysine nightly for several years now to reduce the amount of cold sore and canker sore break outs. I can say that this has helped immensely with the amount of breakouts I have as well as doubling up on a dose if I feel one coming on.
Brandy O.
Corona, CA
I take Lysine for cold sores and it works wonders. I don't know what I would do without them!
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love taking this stuff for cold sores! I take it as soon as I feel one coming on and it's helps prevent it from getting bigger.
Tara G.
I was told by a friend to give this to my husband since he suffers from adult acne. He has tried everything under the sun but this product seemed to help.
Dallas L.
For those on here. Could you give me more insight on this product. I would like to know what it does? How it makes you feel? Where can you buy it? And what are the exact benefits of taking this daily?
Sondra S.
This supplement is great to keep cold sores aware and boost your immune system. It also helps to repair muscle tissue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...