Nature's Lab L-Lysine, 500mg, Capsules

by Nature's Lab

Dietary Supplements Supports Immune System* #1 Natural &Amp; Science Based Formulas Non-Gmo Gluten Free L-Lysine Is An Essential Amino Acid, Meaning The Body Cannot Synthesize It On Its Own But It Must Be Obtained Through Diet (Mainly From Foods High In Protein).&Nbsp; L-Lysine Is Required For Many Body Functions That Support Skin, Bones, Collagen And Elastin.*&Nbsp; It's Also Important For Normal Growth And Development.* Free Of:&Nbsp; Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors And Flavors. 1-888-793-0351 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

I Have been told this helps quite a bit with cold sores... has anyone had this experience?
I’ve been having cystic acne recently. Will this help? I’ve tried everything it feels like and need to try something else.
Never heard of this, what is it used for?
Start your review of Nature's Lab L-Lysine, 500mg, Capsules!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've never heard of this product before but,from what I've read in the reviews this product is really good for fever , skin irritation and blisters ” in 2 reviews
Ankeny , IA
I take the Lysine supplement daily because growing up I frequently got cold sores and finally stumbled upon Lysine. It truly does help prevent cold sores. I would highly recommend this supplement if you are prone to the cold sore virus. They are very affordable and effective.
Xenia , OH
This is great to use when I feel like I am getting a cold sore. It helps get rid of it and prevent them from getting worse! I only use this product on an as needed basis
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Online
This product is my number one go to for treatment of my Hubby’s cold sores. He doesn’t get them often, but when he does I have him take 1 tablet twice daily until it’s gone. I also have him apply peppermint essential oil topically to the sore three times a day. With this combination treatment, the cold sores rarely open or scab over. This combination treatment heals the sore within 3 days of onset!
Milwaukee, WI
So I have been religiously taking L-Lysine nightly for several years now to reduce the amount of cold sore and canker sore break outs. I can say that this has helped immensely with the amount of breakouts I have as well as doubling up on a dose if I feel one coming on.
Medium
This vitamin I take daily and it helps with so much. I noticed a difference within the first week I started taking them. It’s also helped with my acne tremendously, I barely break out. I’m very satisfied with this product & I will continue to purchase this everytime I run out. 10/10 for sure 👌🏻
Light
Cameron, NC
Of you get cold sores then you need to read this review! Take this product daily and it will dramatically reduce the amount of cold sore break outs that you have!
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Nature's Lab L-Lysine 500mg is an excellent product to take for the prevention of herpes out breaks. Most often used for cold sores. At the first sign of a break out, the tingle, start taking it right away. It may abort the out break, or lessen the intensity and length of it. It can also be helpful in canker sores. It is reasonably priced. I find it at my local grocery store and always have a bottle on hand.
Atlanta, GA
YES! L lysine is my life saver! When I feel a fever blister coming on it’s the first thing I go to!! Two tablets twice a day for a few days and it’s like magic. Healing it from the inside out!
For those on here. Could you give me more insight on this product. I would like to know what it does? How it makes you feel? Where can you buy it? And what are the exact benefits of taking this daily?
Chattanooga, TN
I will just say that I hate taking any kind of 💊, vitamin or not, but If you get cold sores then you really need this product. My sister harassed me about these whenever I complained about getting one. So glad I listened. first sight of that stress sore and I take 2 of these right away and it minimizes of not eliminates them for popping up!
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...