BY NATURE'S LAB

Dietary Supplements Ultimate Weight Loss Formula* #1 Natural &Amp; Science Based Formulas Non-Gmo Gluten Free To Help Fight The Weight Loss Battle We Developed This Effective, Safe, Diet Supplement Specially Formulated To Work With Your Healthy Diet And Exercise Program To Produce The Weight Loss Results You Want.* Free Of:&Nbsp; Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors And Flavors. 1-888-793-0351 Made In Usa ^ Standardized To 98% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins, And 50% Egcg. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Julisa V.
Bakersfield, CA
My cousin has been taking this product. And she tells me she is seeing amazing results already. But she isn't just taking this. She is also getting in a good daily workout. Take this and get in a daily workout and just a short time you will see amazing results!
brunilda m.
I currently have this in my life, this product is amazing, I take it everyday and I love the boost of energy it gives me, I feel so refreshed in the morning and I do not feel sluggish anymore.
I recommended this product to anyone who needs that extra boost and who is in a weight loss journey, it really works
Brina S.
Media, PA
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Absolutely live by this product. Gives me energy makes me feel good and has cut my "munchie madness" way down! I love it!
Cassie W.
I used to take this to help aid in my weight loss and it seemed to sort of help but not significantly.
Dirka N.
apurimac, andahuaylas, jr. juan francisco ramos #148
Mi hermana ha estado tomando este producto. Y ella me dice que está viendo resultados sorprendentes ya. Pero ella no es simplemente tomar esto. Ella también está recibiendo un buen entrenamiento diario. Toma esto y conseguir en un entrenamiento diario y sólo un corto período de tiempo que va a ver resultados asombrosos!
Priscilla V.
Does this product really work for losing weight?
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Fitspiration Expert
Can someone post ingredient list?