BY NATURE'S INTENT

Nature's Intent Organic Chia Seed see more...

• When added to smoothies does this give it a different con...1 Answers
Lidiana M.
Been obsessing over making these Smoothie Bowls & sprinkling these chia seeds on the top are the finishing touch!

This is the Kona Smoothie Bowl containing:
• Honey
• Chia Seeds
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
I love Chia seeds and was really excited when I found this giant bag at Costco. I include a couple of tablespoons of this and organic flax seeds in my smoothies every day for added fiber and omegas and feel an increase in my energy levels. The quality is excellent and the price was fair. I store mine in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
Kathleen F.
I am in love with this stuff! Such an easy add on to yogurt, smoothies, drinks...you name it. I started adding this to my morning yogurt because of their high calcium and fiber content. The bag is HUGE so I don't foresee myself needing another anytime soon, so it will definitely last you! I don't taste it in my yogurt; it just gives it a different texture.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These are a great addition to smoothies, salads, yogurt, etc! I like to use the milling blade on my Nutribullet to make it into a powder so it mixes in easier! Because Chia seeds expand in liquid, it helps me to feel fuller, longer! :)
Lana W.
Staten Island , NY
Currently on my 2nd bag purchased from Costco. This is a great healthy addition to overnight oats, hot oatmeal, smoothies, and yogurt! Has great nutritional properties and helps keep me full longer.
T B.
Great to add to yogurt, oatmeal, or any other food to get that extra nutrients! Adds texture to boring foods. Great thing to add to your diet.
Susan S.
Healthy alternative that assets with living a clean and healthy life. Great addition to food and smoothies
Daisy B.
Norwalk
I am a big fan of chia seeds just put a table spoon of seeds in your water and it's amazing
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Chia seeds are such a great source of nutrients and fibre. They're small so you can sprinkle them on just about anything (salads, sandwiches, cereals, smoothies, it goes on), or you can soak some in almond milk and honey and have a healthy chia pudding dessert. There is so much you can do with these seeds, it's fantastic if you're interested in maintaining a healthy diet and body.
Angelica C.
I like this product because I can eat this with oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, baked goods or salad. Is good to estomack problems or digestion.
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
When added to smoothies does this give it a different consistency? How much should be added to a smoothie? Is there a limit to how much should be taken a day? Has anyone noticeably had more energy from using this?