GroceryBakeryNature's Intent
Nature’s Intent Dark Chocolate Covered Dried Fruit- Figs 35 oz (4 pack) Gluten Free, Whole Food Snacks

by Nature's Intent

Real figs covered in dark chocolate. Enjoy these decadent yet healthy snacks as a special treat, dessert, or when you need a delicious pick me up. Great for adults and kids alike! Your whole family will fall in love with these real fruit snacks, covered in premium chocolate and made with the highest quality ingredients you can trust.

REAL FIG MEETS REAL DARK CHOCOLATE - Whole Dried Fig Enrobed In Rich Dark Chocolate.; FIG LOVERS UNITE! - This decadent upgrade to your favorite treat is like nothing else. When you take your first bite you’ll realize there is a full piece of dried fruit in there that has been covered in high quality dark chocolate.; INGREDIENTS YOU TRUST. FOOD YOU LOVE. - Each sweet and chewy chocolate covered fig bite is made with Premium Dark Chocolate, and Whole Real Dried Fruit with No Purees! Gluten Free, Kosher, Non GMO.; HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS - We make it our priority to source sustainable dark chocolate and the highest quality fruit while keeping great taste our number one goal.; HEALTHY & INDULGENT AT THE SAME TIME - When you are craving a decadent whole food treat, these deliciously addictive snacks make life's journey more rewarding.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature’s Intent Dark Chocolate Covered Dried Fruit- Figs 3.5 oz. (4 pack) Gluten Free, Whole Food Snacks!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Safeway
I saw these at Safeway and splurged. They were $4 for 4 oz, a little steep for candy, but totally worth it! The fig is tiny! Bite size and sweet. I ate over 1/2 the pack before I got home from the store. I will buy again and hide one bag from myself so it lasts!

Looking for your answer?