Nature's Harvest Banana Chips, 15 oz uploaded by Lao P.

BY NATURE'S HARVEST

Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
These are very good and healthy! I love chips but they're so bad for my health so I choose to snack on these banana chips instead whenever I have a crave for chips. They're tasty and crunchy and even my dogs love them as a treat! I also like this type of bag because it keeps them fresh!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
I love these banana chips. they are good and cruchy but still taste like bananas. They don't have a waxy taste like other brands and I love that they come in a resealable bag.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
They're pretty yummy. They have a nice crunch, and I like the sweetness on the outside. They're a good snack, and I don't feel guilty eating them.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
This is one of my snacks I love to have at the beach. I love that the package is resealable. Taste is amazing and they fit in my bag really well.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Elyria, OH
These are so good! They are great for on the go healthy snacking. We even use them as treats for our rabbits!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Eunice, LA
This is salty must have. You won't miss your chips and they are so much better for you.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Review for: Nature's Harvest Banana Chips, 15 oz
I freaking love these honestly i dont have a favorite brand of what bananna chips i like but these are really healthy and good for you. I love these if your trying to work on not eating junk food then i recommend this really tasty.