BeautyFaceFacial Skincareture's Gate
Na- Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz

Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz.

by ture's Gate

Nature s Gate® Vitamin E Oil is a special blend of rich, naturally emollient oils. We ve combined Vitamin E, Grapeseed and Safflower Oils for their soothing, nourishing antioxidant properties. The result is an ideal, non-sticky moisturizer that is quickly absorbed to help provide renewed softness and suppleness. Vegan

I would like to know as well if they are a natural company? Or do they add other chemicals?
How "natural" is this brand? I know a lot of companies claim to be all natural...but are they actually truly organic?
Start your review of Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz.!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz. uploaded by Denise T.
This oil is amazing! I picked it up at a local health food store, and it has some many uses. I use it as a natural preservative in homemade bath and body products. It's also a great moisturizer, and noirishes dry split ends.
Carrie S.
Elk Grove, CA
Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz. uploaded by Carrie S.
I'm actually 80 and look at my skin. jk. But I really do like this vit E oil. it has several uses but it also nourishes the skin & lubes the skin and moisturizes. đź’¦ how can that be bad? All natural. juicy
mariangel A.
La vitamina E, es indispensable, ayuda con todo, para la piel, el cabello ya que sus beneficios son buenisimos
Alyssa B.
What an amazing oil! Works wonders on the skin. Is a fantastic moisturizer and works to diminish dark spots. Not too pricey, and a little goes a long way- so it'll take a while to run out even if you use it everyday!
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Love this Vitamin E oil - I used it along with the Palmer's oil in stretch mark prone areas during my pregnancy to avoid getting marks, and thankfully, I have zero stretch marks! I was also worried about the linea negra I had on my pregnant belly and made sure it was treated with Vitamin E oil as well, and now it's back to normal. Would also use on dry, cracked hands during the cold season.