Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz. uploaded by Carrie S.Nature's Gate - Vitamin E Oil 40000 IU - 2 oz. uploaded by Denise T.

BY TURE'S GATE

Nature s Gate® Vitamin E Oil is a special blend of rich, naturally emollient oils. We ve combined Vitamin E, Grapeseed and Safflower Oils for their soothing, nourishing antioxidant properties. The result is an ideal, non-sticky moisturizer that is quickly absorbed to help provide renewed softness and suppleness. Vegan see more...

• I would like to know as well if they are a natural company? Or do...1 Answers
  • How "natural" is this brand? I know a lot of companies claim to b...4 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing! I picked it up at a local health food store, and it has some many uses. I use it as a natural preservative in homemade bath and body products. It's also a great moisturizer, and noirishes dry split ends.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually 80 and look at my skin. jk. But I really do like this vit E oil. it has several uses but it also nourishes the skin & lubes the skin and moisturizes. 💦 how can that be bad? All natural. juicy
Alyssa B.
What an amazing oil! Works wonders on the skin. Is a fantastic moisturizer and works to diminish dark spots. Not too pricey, and a little goes a long way- so it'll take a while to run out even if you use it everyday!
Diaundrey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product does exactly what it say it will! I feelnirs very safe no side affect! Improves my overall healthy
mariangel a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La vitamina E, es indispensable, ayuda con todo, para la piel, el cabello ya que sus beneficios son buenisimos
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
How "natural" is this brand? I know a lot of companies claim to be all natural...but are they actually truly organic?
Halie H.
I would like to know as well if they are a natural company? Or do they add other chemicals?