BY NATURE'S GATE

This Body Wash Gently Cleanses While Cucumber And Aloe Soothe Skin. This Luxurious, Lightly Scented Formula Is Enriched With Our Exclusive 7 Skin Conditioning Moisturizers To Leave Your Skin Silky Soft And Radiant. Out Exclusive Moisture Blend Includes Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vegetable Glycerin And Vitamin E. Mallow Extract Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits Sodium Hyaluronate Binds Moisture To Skin And Helps Prevent Moisture Loss Shea Butter Hydrates And Nourishes Skin Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate And Edta Free Biodegradable Cleansers Produced Without Animal Testing&Nbsp;And With No&Nbsp;Animal Byproducts Made In Usa see more...

Alice C.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
This is a product I find myself buying more than once my father even uses it now it soothes the skin and I am never itchy after a shower which is something I find common with most body washes
Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This has to be one of the best body washes there is. It contains aloe Vera so it doesn't harm your body and it makes you feel so soft.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I personally bought this on Amazon. It is worth all your pennies it smells really good. I will buy it again.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
I use this brand for just about everything! All vegan, great smelling, easy to find, really works!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
I love how this body wash made my skin feel! I love how there's aloe Vera in it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this body wash. It is amazing. The aloe vera is amazing for your skin. It leaves my skin extremely soft. It also smells really good! I purchased it on amazon. I highly recommend this body wash. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
The Dusky Diva !.
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
One of these best body you can ask for
Aloevera is highly rejuvenating
And is good for skin
Good for all type of skin
Contessa V.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Found on Amazon. Great smelling. Affordable. Recommend to anyone. Leaves skin smooth and refreshed.