Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner

by Nature's Gate

Fortifies and detangles all hair types. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Herbal Conditioner effectively conditions hair while helping to enhance texture, shine and radiance. A unique blend of herbs and botanicals including soothing Chamomile and Lavender is combined with our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to nurture, fortify and revive hair. This is the perfect conditioner for everyday use, leaving hair manageable, soft, silky and smooth. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Prot.

It it expensive
Where can I find this in store?
Start your review of Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner!
I love this conditioner so much! I bought it on sale and started using it, without expecting big results, but I was very wrong. I can't believe how much less breakage my hair has after using it. It does have a strong herbal smell that you need to get used to while using, but the scent doesn't linger on your hair. It's lightweight and doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. Definitely recommend!
WV
DO NOT, I repeat do not buy this conditioner. The formulation was good, but the smell was so intense! The scent stayed in my hair for like two days. I had to eventually wash it out because it started to give me a migraine. If scents don't bother you, it might work out for you. However, I cannot use this and will not be repurchasing. I used it once then gave the rest away to a family member.
Cambria, CA
I don't find that this gives me enough moisture. My hair tends to feel like straw after using it. Not to mention way to pricey for what it does. I will pay premium price for my hair products but they have to live up to the price. I will never buy this again.
Sachse, TX
I love how this conditioner smells and how affordable it is! It has natural ingredients and no sulfates, parabens or other bad ingredients either. I have tried many of their other scents but the scent of this one lasts longer than the others.
Portland, Or
This conditioner not only has an amazing smell but is also free of toxins and parabens. It does take time for you to feel the full effects of this shampoo and conditioner set but is well worth it! Your hair will strip down all that gunk from previous brands and may feel like it's lacking moisture but just as your hair creates more oil over time the more frequently you wash it, as your hair strips it takes time for it to balance out and in turn if patient you will have beautiful bouncy and healthy hair.
Hollywood, FL
This conditioner has such a nice, herbal, smell. I love how it is made with all natural ingredients and won't leave ur hair feeling dry and stripped of it natural oils. This is a product that I would definitely recommend to others!! Leaves you with a nice shine and bouncy feel :)
I LOVE this conditioner. Inheriting a roommate's old practically brand new bottle of this is what first turned me on to it. I loved it! It's thick and creamy and makes my hair incredibly soft! All of Nature's Gate conditioners are awesome, but this is my hands down favorite! The best conditioner I've ever used!
Katy, TX
Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner uploaded by Ana S.
I love this conditioner and the smell is amazing ,it is non-GMO vegan also non-sodium lacerate no parabens it's just an amazing conditioner overall highly recommend it for people with sensitive scalp
This is a great conditioner that smells really good. I love that it uses natural ingredients and is herbal. It feels great on my scalp and leaves my 3a/3b curls moisturized, shiny, and healthy.
Chapin, SC
I love this conditioner! I also use the shampoo...they are my favorite combination. They smell amazing and they keep my hair clean and soft. I buy them at Earth Fare and they are very reasonably priced for all natural products. Did I mention how good they smell?! Try this stuff!!!