Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner uploaded by Dheevena R.Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner uploaded by Ana S.Nature's Gate The Original Herbal Hair Conditioner uploaded by Patricia s.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Fortifies and detangles all hair types. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Herbal Conditioner effectively conditions hair while helping to enhance texture, shine and radiance. A unique blend of herbs and botanicals including soothing Chamomile and Lavender is combined with our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to nurture, fortify and revive hair. This is the perfect conditioner for everyday use, leaving hair manageable, soft, silky and smooth. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Prot. see more...

Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I love this conditioner! I also use the shampoo...they are my favorite combination. They smell amazing and they keep my hair clean and soft. I buy them at Earth Fare and they are very reasonably priced for all natural products. Did I mention how good they smell?! Try this stuff!!!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I don't find that this gives me enough moisture. My hair tends to feel like straw after using it. Not to mention way to pricey for what it does. I will pay premium price for my hair products but they have to live up to the price. I will never buy this again.
Melissa M.
Portland, Or
This conditioner not only has an amazing smell but is also free of toxins and parabens. It does take time for you to feel the full effects of this shampoo and conditioner set but is well worth it! Your hair will strip down all that gunk from previous brands and may feel like it's lacking moisture but just as your hair creates more oil over time the more frequently you wash it, as your hair strips it takes time for it to balance out and in turn if patient you will have beautiful bouncy and healthy hair.
Kristen S.
Hollywood, FL
This conditioner has such a nice, herbal, smell. I love how it is made with all natural ingredients and won't leave ur hair feeling dry and stripped of it natural oils. This is a product that I would definitely recommend to others!! Leaves you with a nice shine and bouncy feel :)
Kara R.
I LOVE this conditioner. Inheriting a roommate's old practically brand new bottle of this is what first turned me on to it. I loved it! It's thick and creamy and makes my hair incredibly soft! All of Nature's Gate conditioners are awesome, but this is my hands down favorite! The best conditioner I've ever used!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love this conditioner and the smell is amazing ,it is non-GMO vegan also non-sodium lacerate no parabens it's just an amazing conditioner overall highly recommend it for people with sensitive scalp
Jazmin W.
This is a great conditioner that smells really good. I love that it uses natural ingredients and is herbal. It feels great on my scalp and leaves my 3a/3b curls moisturized, shiny, and healthy.
Simone M.
Just like the shampoo, I love this, the smell is to die for! It can be a little hard to tell when it's out because it really soaks into each stand, but that's not really a problem.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
This is by far my favorite conditioner! Not only does it work well but it leaves my hair smelling great! I get a ton of compliments on it! Would recommend would buy again!
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
This conditioner works amazing and smells beautiful. Leaves my hair very silky and smooth. Must pick up work's great for all types of hair.
Patricia s.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find this in store?
Sophie H.