BY NATURE'S GATE

• How does this work for people with really curly hair?1 Answers
  • Where do I buy?1 Answers
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I really did not like this conditioner. It made my hair feel horrible and no matter how much I scrubbed my scalp, I still felt like I had residue on my scalp. The shampoo isn't too bad, but I would not purchase the conditioner again.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't personally use this product, but my boyfriend has a dry scalp and swears by it. It's the only shampoo/conditioner he likes to use. I've bought him other products when I couldn't find Nature's Gate and he has said that none of them work well. WE are always able to find it at whole foods and Publix.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This product is ok. The condition smells good and is good quality. The packaging is ok. I think this product smells vanishes in 2-3 days. I don't really use this product so often but once in a while. I think I will buy this again like maybe next month or someday.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
This has a great smell and nice tingling effect. It is comparable to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner in quality, but is much cheaper. I love it, and I can smell the minty tea tree oil in my hair all day long!
Susan A.
Nature's Gate tea tree calming conditioner is great for my scalp. It helps calm the irritation and itch when my psoriasis is acting up. My hair and scalp feel refreshed and it leaves my hair smelling good.
Alondra L.
It is a calming conditioner and it makes a difference when being applied on the scalp. Love this!
vanessa L.
Brasil
Me. Me. H dos me. J dos. K c o. Os vi c o x o. Jr cm si. Diz diz cm. Diz diz. K cm
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK ladies I know Teatree oil is supposed to be good for your hair. So does this product do the same thing I see that it's a Coleman conditioner what's the difference between oil in look home and conditioners
giulina s.
How does this work for people with really curly hair?
Lisa B.