BY NATURE'S GATE

Soothes irritated, flaky scalp. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Tea Tree Conditioner effectively conditions hair while helping to moisturize and balance irritated, flaky scalp. Naturally purifying Tea Tree Oil is combined with a unique blend of herbs and our 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients to nurture and fortify hair. This comforting Conditioner is ideal for everyday use for beautiful, healthy, shiny hair. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower. see more...

Michaela L.
I loved this at first. I’m a tea tree junkie & the smell of this stuff in my hair was to die for! It worked amazing at first, but I started to get horrible product build up after a little while. My hair would feel stiff & sticky after using both the Nature's Gate Shampoo Tea Tree & this, which is weird because this type of shampoo/conditioner is supposed to help remove excess product & give you scalp relief.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Obsessed with this conditioner. I love tea tree products for my acne-prone skin and especially love using these on my oily scalp. Calming, nature scents in the shower rule. They keep my hair clean all day. Love em.
Lauren E.
La Verne, CA
This was my go-to conditioner when I was having pretty severe scalp irritation problems. I'd had horrible luck with dandruff shampoos and decided to give a more natural route a try, and while it didn't permanently fix my scalp irritation issues, it helped to significantly reduce them. It's not a heavy conditioner, which means my poor superfine hair wasn't unnecessarily weighed down, and it didn't leave me feeling greasy. The scent is pretty strong, but anything with tea tree oil is going to have a pretty distinct scent. It was worth it for me to deal with, and didn't stick around too strongly after about 12 hours.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this conditioner. It's vegan, so that's number one, and it smells AMAZING which is my go-to favorite feature in a conditioner. It's mid-range for price, but it's all natural and works wonderfully, so it's definitely worth it!
Brandi H.
Franklin, LA
Love tea tree shampoo! Great for your scalp and very refreshing!! Recommend it to everyone
Rachel C.
Love this product! It's so healthy for your hair and keeps it nice and shiny!
Pamela N.
Love this conditioner! I've tried other organic, vegan conditioners but none that have worked as well as this. The scent is great but not too strong. I have very long fine hair that gets tangled easily so a conditioner is very necessary for me and this is one of the best natural conditioners I've tried.
Jillyse F.
Great product. Love the smell and my hair feels so soft after using it . Its gental my kids too .