Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Natural Looking, Streak-Free with Olive Oil This lightweight, non-streak lotion provides the look of a glowing tan, without exposing your skin to the damaging effects of the sun.  Antioxidant-rich Green Tea and Red Raspberry extracts are combined with Olive Oil, Aloe, and Hibiscus to help nourish, soothe and moisturize for naturally tanned-looking skin. Free of synthetic fragrance, parabens and phthalates. Produced without anima. see more...

Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Gives you a great glow in no time at all! I'm super pale so sitting out and baking just makes me red, so this works great if you want summer skin without the burn! Just make sure you wash your hands after application or you'll find yourself with some awkward tan palms!
Kim C.
Great self tanner! No weird lingering scent, no greasy feeling or appearance. Id recommend it for anybody trying to build a base tan.
Ana V.
Montclair, CA
It's a great product plus it give my skin a little glow and it help out anyone skins and it's not too greasy nor to sticky
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love love Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner is the best i have tried does not make you orange and it smells good !
Stephanie F.
Very easy to use. Just apply like a lotion. I use it once a day and I can see a nice difference!
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
It has Antioxidant-rich Green Tea and Red Raspberry extracts. What else do I need for my skin !
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this tanner once and didn't love it, it has a weird scent that I'm not a fan of
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Haven't tried my self using this product but my mom loves it she buys it constantly.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This gives a nice glow and I'm all for the simpler ingredients. Would recommend.
Julie D.
I am really happy with this sunless tanner, I was looking for one with better ingredients and that was cruelty free when I found this one! It doesn't smell amazing but I have yet to find one that does. I usually apply this at night after my shower and wake up with a nice glow. I am have a neutral light skin tone and this does not end up fake and orangey on me, just looks like I came back from holiday. As long as I apply it properly I have no streaks. It lasts for about a week. I would buy again.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Does this have a big sent?
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
Where can i find this product ?
josephine h.
philippines
HOW IS THIS RADIANT?
Trista C.
Has this turned you orange
Brittany G.
I'm looking for a good tanner. Thoughts?