Nature's Gate Sportblock Dry Finish Sunscreen Lotion with Cucumber Extract SPF 50

BY NATURE'S GATE

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. This Dry Finish, Fragrance Free Sunscreen Provides UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection Formulated for active adults and outdoor activities, it absorbs quickly and is water resistant for 80 minutes.  Aloe Vera and Sea Buckthorn moisturize and hydrate while Lavender and Cucumber help refresh sun exposed skin. Free of Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates,. Fragrance Free. No Animal Derived Ingredients. Never tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Love the non-greasy, fresh scent of this sun block! The cucumber always refreshes my skin, and I love the fact that it's not loaded with tons of harsh chemical smells.
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
This is a really good sunscreen. I love anything with cucumber scent. Its one great product that smells refreshing and does the job.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Natural ingredients. I love that it has cucumber extract. Great scent. Not sticky or oily. And it actually dries down immediately.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great sunscreen for those of us who are active when we are at the beach lasts a long time without having to reapply all the time
Beatriz s.
El paso, Tx
Me gusta la consistencia no esta espesa y se absorbe rapido y no queda pegajosa lo recomindo mas en niños no se quejan tanto
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Non greasy formula that dries pretty quick. Doesn't leave a sticky finish and seems to last for awhile. Will be repurchasing.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This natures gate dry finish sunscreen is pretty good I was a little skeptical but it actually dries to complete dry finish
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I liked this product. I liked that the finish wasn't greasy or sticky like a lot of sunscreens that I have used before.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I have bough so many sunscreens but this is one of the best for me. Doesn't leave u feeling oily or anything.
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
I am not a fan of this brand. I feel it leaves my skin very greasy. The smell is also not very pleasant.
Jocelin L.
I'm looking to start hiking a bit this Summer. Where can I buy this?
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
How much does this cost?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Is this good for super pale skin?
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Does the cucumber help as a moisturizer?
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What's the active ingredient in this?