Nature's Gate Shampoo Tea Tree uploaded by Danielle L.Nature's Gate Shampoo Tea Tree uploaded by Lindsey G.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Nature's Gate® Tea Tree Calming Shampoo.
Soothes irritated, flaky scalp.
Sulfate free.
7 Healthy Hair Nutrients™. see more...

• Does it smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this shampoo "lather"? I know a lot of sulfate-free shampoos...1 Answers
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty decent shampoo. The smell is invigorating if not a little strong when using it. It does fade some later. It does leave your hair feeling stripped of all the oils so I would definitely recommend using a good conditioner after. Also, if you use semi-permanent hair coloring, It will pull the color out.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this on a whim and it smells great and I don't know if it's this or the conditioner, but my hair doesn't tangle anymore and I love that the most! Plus it's cruelty free !
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally had a chance to try this for myself & let me tell you. I love it already especially because it has tea tree oil lots of people say its a great oil for many things. I decided to try it and i like it. It awesome because it has great ingredients and its not even expensive. I just wish there is products like this for a kid you know so when they go to school they dont have to be worried on getting liced.
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
I've used this shampoo for years, and it has always done an effective job at removing oils and dirt, while treating my seasonal dandruff. For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers nicely. I will continue to purchase this as long as they make this product! Love the conditioner, too.
Whitney S.
Saltillo, TX
I love the smell and it does not cause a lot of build up like thats is cheaper. Its fairly inexpensive too!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
This is a great shampoo. It works well for my naturally oily hair without any synthetic fragrances. Would buy again and would recommend!
Amber P.
When I use this shampoo I let it sit in my hair for about one and a half minutes. The smell is relaxing, and when the hot water hits your hair the whole bathroom smells like a salon. It's a beautiful thing!
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Fantastic shampoo. Helps with lice and ticks to repel them. So it's great in the summer time. Smells fresh and is tingly when you wash with it.
Tara S.
Like this shampoo. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I haven't ever seen it any where for $7.49 though.
Linda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite go-to shampoo for the past few years. I have a dry, flaky scalp and also have a good amount of hair fall out whenever I shower. But with this shampoo I don't lose as much hair and my scalp is so much more hydrated throughout the day! I purchase it from a local health market store that sells many similar products so it is cheap there, around 6-7$ but I've also seen it at Stop&Shop for a little more
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it smell good?
Micki B.
APO, AE
Does this shampoo "lather"? I know a lot of sulfate-free shampoos don't.