Nature's Gate Shampoo Tea Tree uploaded by Lindsey G.Nature's Gate Shampoo Tea Tree uploaded by Danielle L.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Nature's Gate® Tea Tree Calming Shampoo.
Soothes irritated, flaky scalp.
Sulfate free.
7 Healthy Hair Nutrients™. see more...

Michaela L.
Review for: Tea Tree Calming Shampoo 18 oz more...
At first I really liked this shampoo, but after using it for about 2 months (switching back & forth between a different shampoo) it makes my hair feel horrible. I have horrible product build up now due to using this brand. The scent is amazing & I love how it’s vegan & cruelty free, the performance just isn’t up to my standards.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
It's a pretty decent shampoo. The smell is invigorating if not a little strong when using it. It does fade some later. It does leave your hair feeling stripped of all the oils so I would definitely recommend using a good conditioner after. Also, if you use semi-permanent hair coloring, It will pull the color out.
Steff M.
I've been using this shampoo for years. It is the only one that I will purchase! It leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and soft and unharmed. There is the perfect sense of tea tree in the product.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I tried this on a whim and it smells great and I don't know if it's this or the conditioner, but my hair doesn't tangle anymore and I love that the most! Plus it's cruelty free !
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
I finally had a chance to try this for myself & let me tell you. I love it already especially because it has tea tree oil lots of people say its a great oil for many things. I decided to try it and i like it. It awesome because it has great ingredients and its not even expensive. I just wish there is products like this for a kid you know so when they go to school they dont have to be worried on getting liced.
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
I've used this shampoo for years, and it has always done an effective job at removing oils and dirt, while treating my seasonal dandruff. For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers nicely. I will continue to purchase this as long as they make this product! Love the conditioner, too.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Let me tell you how amazing this shampoo is. I went to Honduras to work in an orphanage, and before we arrived, we heard there was a lice outbreak. I had heard tea tree keeps lice away, so I ran to the store before the trip and bought this shampoo. While in the orphanage, the 4 of us who used this shampoo never had one lice problem (even after holding kids in our arms, head to head), but the rest of the team who didn't use this shampoo ended up with lice. Not only did it work for that purpose, but tea tree shampoo is so revitalizing and rejuvenating to the scalp. I buy this every time I travel to a third-world country, and I have yet to get lice!
Jasmine M.
I loved this shampoo I had received a sample kit from the company with tons of stuff when I first looked into a natural and or organic products. It has made all the difference in my hair and so has their other products. My hair comes out so shiny and soft. I can manage it so much better and it knots up less and less the more I use this shampoo. I wouldn't use anything else. I wanted to try it after I heard about tree oil and saw what it did for my face. It is some of the greatest stuff I have ever used.
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
When the temperatures start rising in the summer, my scalp gets incredibly greasy. I've been us in this product for a month now and can definitely tell a difference. Even though it soaks up the oil on my scalp, it leaves the rest of my lengths soft. Very pleasant smell - not artificial, not too cloying. Will be using this the entire summer!
Linda L.
This has been my favorite go-to shampoo for the past few years. I have a dry, flaky scalp and also have a good amount of hair fall out whenever I shower. But with this shampoo I don't lose as much hair and my scalp is so much more hydrated throughout the day! I purchase it from a local health market store that sells many similar products so it is cheap there, around 6-7$ but I've also seen it at Stop&Shop for a little more
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it smell good?
Micki B.
APO, AE
Does this shampoo "lather"? I know a lot of sulfate-free shampoos don't.