Hair CareHair ProductsShampooture's Gate
Na- Shampoo Herbal Daily Cleansing - 32 oz

Nature's Gate - Shampoo Herbal Daily Cleansing - 32 oz.

by ture's Gate

Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the perfect blend of herbs and botanicals. Sage, Lavender, Yarrow, Rosemary and Thyme cleanse hair naturally, leaving it soft and mangeable. This shampoo is ideal for everyday use on all hair types. Gently washes away build-up to reveal shiny-clean hair Helps fortify, revitalize and make hair more manageable Daily use leaves hair full of increased body, radiance and vitality Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, Soy Proteins, Vegetable Proteins, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Soy Proteins strengthen hair while adding shine Vegetable Proteins condition and moisturize, helping to reduce the appearance of split ends Borage Flower Seed Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, promotes a healthy scalp Vitamin C and Vitamin E work synergistically to provide antioxidant benefits Whether you have baby-fine, chemically treated, damaged or normal hair, each of Nature's Gate's nutrient rich Shampoos and Conditioners is specially formulated to help you achieve the most shine, body and beautiful hair you are capable of. Experience beauty from nature and enjoy healthy, strong, more manageable hair. Make every day a good hair day.

Is it good for oily scalp?
Start your review of Nature's Gate - Shampoo Herbal Daily Cleansing - 32 oz.!
Fort Wayne, IN
Nature's gate shampoo herbal daily clense works wonders. I absolutely love the brand and the product.
This shampoo does a great job cleansing your hair. It makes my hair feel soft and silky. The smell of this shampoo alone is really wonderful. It relaxes me every time I use it. The scent reminds me of rose pods. They smell devine. My hair is never dried out or limp when I use this shampoo. And the scent sticks around even after your hair is styled and dried. This shampoo is not tested on animals which is a plus for me. I would recommend trying this shampoo out for yourself.
Indianapolis
Love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling so clean. The scent is wonderful. It lathers up very well. My hair is manageable and not heavy.