BY NATURE'S GATE

Revives and strengthens color-treated hair. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free Nature’s Gate Chamomile Conditioner effectively conditions and replenishes weakened color-treated hair to support the vibrancy of color and highlights while improving texture. Hair is fortified by the nutrient-rich oils and proteins from our blend of 7 Healthy Hair Nutrients while soothing and toning botanicals including Chamomile, Horsetail and Rosemary leave hair shiny, soft and full of life. Exclusive healthy hair blend includes Panthenol, So. see more...

• Is this product good? I've been wanting to buy a new cond...2 Answers
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Been using this for years, people think I have highlights when it's just the chamomile. Comparable product would cost at least 3 times more. This is an astounding conditioner for my hair! My sister told me about it and how much she likes it.
I was skeptical, but wanted to give it try. I am sooooooooo very glad I did.

I am so pleased it is by Nature's Gate, as I am on the path to a low chemical lifestyle. My sister who recommended it
checked out the ingredients and said it is one of the best ingredients lists she has seen.

A caution here, though. She also tried the Pomegranite conditioner by Nature's Gate and did not get nearly the results.
So, the Chamomile it must be, accept no substitutes!

It is actually better than the high priced conditioners I have used, and some have been really good but full of chemical names I could not pronounce. This Amazon price on this Nature's Gate Chamomile Conditioner is very reasonable. There is also a very good accompanying shampoo.

Take care to use only a little, or it will over-condition your hair and may be harder to style, unless you have straight hair, then it
may not be a problem.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
Great conditioner. My hair is so dry at the ends and once I used this product it made my hair super shiny and it felt great too. Since it is natural, it's safe for color treated hair. I was very satisfied with this product, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Wilaines L.
I am very pleased with this conditioner. It is concentrated and it only takes a dime size squirt to provide enough conditioner. It smelled a little better, but has helped a lot with breakage, can't say it helps hold color longer but I mainly bought it to help with breakage, so for me it does what I got it for.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Natures Gate is great products! If you're looking for a more natural route I'd go with these products. I feel your hair feel different with these products. My hair doesn't get as soft but it's a great alternative to chemicals.
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
It doesn't smell that good but still a good product ! A recommend it because my hair now is softer and is because of it ! Would be a good match for a soft shampoo ! I'm satisfied with it ! I would prefer another smell tho
Megan L.
Toronto
I am not crazy about the smell of this conditioner, but a little does go along way. This bottle lasted me so long which I was extremely happy with. If you have dry hair or split ends I highly recommend. Other than the smell I am very satisfied and would buy again if it came in a different sent
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Is this product good? I've been wanting to buy a new conditioner and I wanted to know if this is one I should try out. My hair is dry and split on the ends and I wanted to know if this product helps with that.