BY NATURE'S GATE

Vitamin E Oil ~ Convenient Roll-on Dispenser. Nature s Gate® Roll-on Vitamin E Oil offers all the healing and antioxidant properties of Pure Vitamin E. It quickly absorbs into the skin to provide renewed softness and suppleness. Excellent on extremely dry chapped skin and stretch marks. Biodegradable Cruelty Free. Produced without animal testing and with no animal byproducts. Vegan see more...

Michaela L.
I figured this would be good for stretch marks, but this stuff created a whole new problem. It made me break out into hard cystic bumps. I thought it was going to be more oily & kinda just glide on, but it ended up being sticky & thick. It would tug in my skin every time I would try to use the roller ball.
Grace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best thing for my eczema! It's applies on thick and really soothes. Great value - the product last super long since you only need a little bit.
Ami H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitamin e oil isa must after the long day being under the sun! This is a roll on so super handy and easy without getting your hands greacy
Ola W.
Minneapolis, MN
It's good for wrinkles and keeps my skin smooth and dry nice MUST HAVE if u stay in the sun