BY NATURE'S GATE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Color Protect Shampoo see more...

Review (1)
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this shampoo. I purchased it in August and I didn't finish it up completely until January Because a little amount goes along way. I think it smells amazing. I like that it is vegan and cruelty free. It doesn't make my hair feel really oily or dry out my hair. After using it my hair feels so soft, smooth and really clean. It also did an amazing job at protecting my color I didn't notice that my color was fading until 3 or 4 months after coloring it so I feel like it really did protect my color.  I would definitely recommend it and the conditioner with it.