Nature's Gate Pomegrante Sunflower Hair Defense Conditioner for Color-Enhanced Hair

BY NATURE'S GATE

Nature's Gate Pomegrante Sunflower Hair Defense Conditioner offers hair defense from the effects of the environment and the stresses of styling and coloring. This moisture-laden conditioner is specially formulated with Pomegranate and Red Tea Leaf for their remarkable antioxidant benefits. In addition, Sunflower and Grapeseed extracts help prevent color-fade so hair looks brighter and more lustrous. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
And works very well I kept my color intact for a good while I like how it's vegan and non-toxic
Paige C.
Paige C.
Decatur
Just started using the Pomergrante Sunflower shampoo and conditioner and I love them. The smell is great and leaves my hair looking so shiny. I have oily hair and I have noticed a difference. It leaves my hair clean and soft. Did I mention it smells like candy?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
I truly like Nature's Gate products. I didnt realize they have been around for a while selling organic and natural products. This scent in conditioner and shampoo is really good along with the Bamboo and biotin one. leaves my hair clean and soft!!