Nature's Gate Pomegrante Sunflower Hair Defense Conditioner for Color-Enhanced Hair

BY NATURE'S GATE

Nature's Gate Pomegrante Sunflower Hair Defense Conditioner offers hair defense from the effects of the environment and the stresses of styling and coloring. This moisture-laden conditioner is specially formulated with Pomegranate and Red Tea Leaf for their remarkable antioxidant benefits. In addition, Sunflower and Grapeseed extracts help prevent color-fade so hair looks brighter and more lustrous. see more...

Coline B.
Morristown, NJ
I always recommended Nature’s Gate products to anyone looking for “cleaner” body and hair care. I love this scent of this pomegranate line! I took one star off because I do think it’s a little pricey compared to other shampoos on the market and doesn’t detangle as well either.
Paige C.
Decatur
Just started using the Pomergrante Sunflower shampoo and conditioner and I love them. The smell is great and leaves my hair looking so shiny. I have oily hair and I have noticed a difference. It leaves my hair clean and soft. Did I mention it smells like candy?
Kayla A.
I truly like Nature's Gate products. I didnt realize they have been around for a while selling organic and natural products. This scent in conditioner and shampoo is really good along with the Bamboo and biotin one. leaves my hair clean and soft!!
Cara G.
One of the cheapest but well working cruelty free hair conditioners I’ve found. I picked mine up at Fresh Thyme. I love everything this brand stands for.
Daniela R.
And works very well I kept my color intact for a good while I like how it's vegan and non-toxic

back