BY NATURE'S GATE

Protects color-enhanced hair from fading. Sulfate free. Paraben Free. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfate Free. Phthalate Free. Butylene Glycol Free. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I really dig this product but be careful because the brand is a bit deceitful. I only say this if you are a strict vegan, look into it more. I used this on my dyed hair and it was color safe which was great. Use with the shampoo though for that, and cold water.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This conditioner smells SO good! I love it. And it really does moisturize my hair whenever I used it. My only complaint is that I can't hardly find it in my area which makes me sad! But it's still an amazing product!
Maria R.
Mexico
It smelled really nice, it wasn't moisturizing but it didn't dry my hair either. One thing I noticed, my hair didn't fall as much as it used to while I was using this conditioner.
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
This smells so good and it has helped my har a lot i recommend this for hairs that is really dry