BY NATURE'S GATE

Advanced Skin Care Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner Coneflower, a member of the sunflower family, has rose-pink petals that form around a core of purple-brown florets.  It grows up to five feet and blooms during the summer.  Coneflower is commonly purported to increase the body s resistance to infection, as it possesses anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as soothing and healing capabilities.  Because it helps to nourish, stimulate, smooth and firm the skin, it s the perfect component for your toner. Gently tones and clarifies while helping boost natural moisture levels Helps cool, calm and invigorate skin Helps aid in better absorption of skin care products Alcohol-free formula helps benefit all skin types All toner s aren t created equal.  Our is sensitive to skin s needs, giving it the hydrating refreshment it craves.  Instantly cool see more...

• Since it is alcohol free, it shouldn't burn right? Not like othe...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin does this burn 4 Answers
  • I have never tried a toner , what would be the essential of tryin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
The best thing about this product is that it's alcohol free !! Free from harsh chemicals that dry your face and promote break outs! This product is 100% organic ! We need to show our face love and what better way to do it then by using this amazing product ! One of my most favorite products of all time ! Skin feels like a million bucks !
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
I love this toner! It smells great when applying on the face! There's no alcohol so i find my skin feeling less dry and more nourished! I love finding new skin products that don't irritate my skin! Because when you find them you see such a difference
Valerie R.
It smells great and it doesn't burn your face or dry it out which is the best
Jennifer B.
Eugene, OR
I have been using this since early November and really like it. The scent is very light - hints of lavender and cucumber. The only downfall is the spray pump comes out in a stream instead of a mist, so I can't spray directly on my face. But I spray a cotton round, or my clean hands and use it that way.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
This toner is great, no alcohol and good ingredients. Smells herbal, which I don't mind! I love spray toners so this one is perfect!
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This toner is one of my all time favorites. It feels very good on my skin and has a nice smell.
Naomi C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This phone is great it does not have an alcohol smell has more of a herbal scent to it which I don't mind but if you guys don't like herbal scents I wouldn't recommend this for you but it's the overall great toner
Karla N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this toner! It smells nice and my face doesn't dry out from it. Perfect for sensitive skin!
Sarah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin does this burn
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it is alcohol free, it shouldn't burn right? Not like other toners that have alcohol?
Crystal S.
I have never tried a toner , what would be the essential of trying this toner?