Nature's Gate Organics Shampoo uploaded by Madison F.Nature's Gate Organics Shampoo uploaded by Lillie C.Nature's Gate Organics Shampoo uploaded by Lillie C.

BY NATURE'S GATE

Made with Certified Organic Botanicals. Nature's Gate Organics Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the natural benefits of certified organic botanicals. This mild shampoo is perfect for hair in need of extra moisture or hair that h see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Tea Tree and Sea Buckthorn option from Nature’s Gate! Refreshing for my acne-prone skin and cleansing for my scalp and hair. The conditioner is smoothing without weighing down, too! Overall a staple product for me.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice shampoo. It's very moisturizing and smells good too. I bought it at the health store and was one of the more affordable natural shampoos. It's not my favorite shampoo, but I would definitely buy it again.
Tara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nature's Gate shampoo and conditioner is my latest cruelty-free purchase. It's inexpensive and can be compared to other more expensive brands. Great lather and it rinses clean. My hair is so shiny!
Lillie C.
Darby, PA
I purchased the nature gates organic shampoo and conditioner off of a. Natural herb store. I was looking for something to help protect my hair and also bring my hair back to life. Last year I went from dyed burgundy hair to having my mom bleach the burgundy out and dye it back to my natural hair color which is dark (dirty) blonde. I must not have washed all the bleach out my hair so my hair wasn't the same color and when I would put my hair in a pony tale it was very dull and brittle. Well let me just say this product has gave my hair so much volume and it makes it so easy to comb & brush through after washing. I am so happy I didn't listen to everyone when they told me to cut my hair because of it being dull and brittle. I did my own research and purchased this and will never use another brand ever again.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! Who doesn't love organic though? Doesn't strip your hair like other brands of shampoo. I use the Natures Gate Tea tree + Sea Buckthorn shampoo and it's amazing! Affordable too! Has a refreshing scent and feels minty on the scalp!
Hannah B.
First organic shampoo I have tried, and I love it. I have curly hair and it seems to do the job! The price is good too, for organic. Not to mention it smells nice and fresh too! I will continue to buy this shampoo.
Daniela R.
I love how this shampoo is vegan and organic butat least my hair very oily and my hair is actually very dry and when you lather it in your hair it doesn't have a lot of bubbles which is fine because I have all the artificial chemicals that make it lather up
Zoe H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Grab it at giant eagle and it's not that expensive and decent for your hair. I have damaged hair and this stuff keeps it shiny.
Elham I.
Cairo
Review for: Other
Thick & Full Shampoo provides a volumized look while gently cleansing and conditioning hair. This shampoo is formulated with a premium blend of Horsetail, Birch Leaf and Wild Cherry Bark extracts to help provide a more volumized look