BY NATURE'S GATE

Made with Certified Organic Botanicals. Nature's Gate Organics Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Shampoo gently cleanses hair with the natural benefits of certified organic botanicals. This mild shampoo is perfect for hair in need of extra moisture or hair that h see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Review for: Lavender Aloe more...
I’ve been using nature’s gate for about a year, I love the smell and it does a great job. The only thing I left my hair feels dry and sometimes after just a day feels and looks dirty to me if I use the conditioner too.
ash 💁.
I have extremely curly hair and this line has done well for me. Never strips natural oils even for shampoos. Has brought life back to my curls and there is such a wide variety of products for your specific needs.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love the Tea Tree and Sea Buckthorn option from Nature’s Gate! Refreshing for my acne-prone skin and cleansing for my scalp and hair. The conditioner is smoothing without weighing down, too! Overall a staple product for me.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
This is a nice shampoo. It's very moisturizing and smells good too. I bought it at the health store and was one of the more affordable natural shampoos. It's not my favorite shampoo, but I would definitely buy it again.
Lillie C.
Darby, PA
I purchased the nature gates organic shampoo and conditioner off of a. Natural herb store. I was looking for something to help protect my hair and also bring my hair back to life. Last year I went from dyed burgundy hair to having my mom bleach the burgundy out and dye it back to my natural hair color which is dark (dirty) blonde. I must not have washed all the bleach out my hair so my hair wasn't the same color and when I would put my hair in a pony tale it was very dull and brittle. Well let me just say this product has gave my hair so much volume and it makes it so easy to comb & brush through after washing. I am so happy I didn't listen to everyone when they told me to cut my hair because of it being dull and brittle. I did my own research and purchased this and will never use another brand ever again.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this shampoo! Who doesn't love organic though? Doesn't strip your hair like other brands of shampoo. I use the Natures Gate Tea tree + Sea Buckthorn shampoo and it's amazing! Affordable too! Has a refreshing scent and feels minty on the scalp!
Hannah B.
First organic shampoo I have tried, and I love it. I have curly hair and it seems to do the job! The price is good too, for organic. Not to mention it smells nice and fresh too! I will continue to buy this shampoo.
Tara M.
Nature's Gate shampoo and conditioner is my latest cruelty-free purchase. It's inexpensive and can be compared to other more expensive brands. Great lather and it rinses clean. My hair is so shiny!
Daniela R.
I love how this shampoo is vegan and organic butat least my hair very oily and my hair is actually very dry and when you lather it in your hair it doesn't have a lot of bubbles which is fine because I have all the artificial chemicals that make it lather up
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Chamomile Lemon Verbena, Other more...
This is the cheapest semi natural shampoo you can buy. It’s not bad but every once in a while I have to stop using it because the build up makes my hair greasy.