Personal CareOral CareToothpasteture's Gate
NaNatural Toothpaste for Kids, Cherry Gel, 5 oz

Nature's Gate Natural Toothpaste for Kids, Cherry Gel, 5 oz

by ture's Gate

The yummy-tasting foavor of our Cherry Gel Toothpaste naturally freshens breath and tastes so good it will help encourage longer tooth-brushing time. Kids will love the deliciously fruity flavor of our Cherry Gel Toothpaste. Brushing with this fluoride-free formula helps reduce dental plaque build-up and brightens teeth while freshening breath and promoting oral health. Our unique formula contains an exclusive blend of 7 oral health botanicals for a clean, refreshing feeling. Exclusive AntioxiDental Blend™ includes Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea, Grapeseed, Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol. Calcium, a strengthening component of teeth, protects tooth enamel against demineralization Silica acts as a gentle polish to clean and refresh Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol help soothe irritation Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea and Grapeseed are high in antioxidants known to support oral

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Gate Natural Toothpaste for Kids, Cherry Gel, 5 oz!
Hanna J.
Shawnee, KS
I like the natural ingredients in this toothpaste, and I personally love the cherry flavor! My kids however, were not fans. They each tried it twice and definitely did not like it. They’re big mint fans and I thought they’d enjoy a change of pace, but they did not. I think it also had to do with the texture, as they’re used to crest kids toothpaste and this is not slick feeling like Crest. I was happy to finish the tube myself! :)
Joyelle R.
Chicago
Purchased at: Online
This is a good toothpaste I brought it for my kids to use. My only complaint is that it did not help to keep their teeth white. The texture was fine and they enjoyed the taste of the toothpaste.
devon N.
Old Town
This product was amazin g it helped my teeth so much .I used it for a couple months it really made me feel clene I wuld recoment this too others .
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
Tried this toothpaste for my daughter. She seemed to really like it and enjoyed brushing her teeth every day. I would recommend for moms with new toddlers bursting with little teeth!
Monica M.
This is an OK product love it great everything about it it’s affordable you can get it at Walgreens Rite Aid CVS places like that I’m sure they have other places but I’m not sure but it’s great and I will be back Monday terrible
Mamet Z.
Follow up with you on the phone number you gave me and I will follow you again and don't forget to vote and Read 6 I will follow you again and up with you on the phone number you
Laura G.
West Kelowna, BC
I'm not sure how well it cleans yet as my 18 month old hasn't been to the dentist yet, but I'd flavour is enough on it's own to rate I'm sure he would give it a 5/5. I don't like that it doesn't foam at all and when I tried to use it on my own teeth it felt like it washes away before it got a proper cleaning in. Toddler begs for it though, so it gets some love in our house.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!

Looking for your answer?