Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNature's Gate

by Nature's Gate

Nature’s Gate offers a cohesive line of wholistic natural beauty products from hair to toes, economically-sound without sacrificing substance or quality. Nature’s Gate products are trusted for their safe, wholesome and responsible formulas, appreciated as part of a wholistic beauty regimen. Nature’s Gate is a vegan friendly company, therefore we do not use any animal or animal byproducts in our formulations and never test on animals. Nature’s Gate ingredient philosophy is that we formulate with natural plant and fruit extracts, essential oils, and sustainably harvested herbs to deliver clean, natural and safe products from hair to toes. Nature's Gate Natural Charcoal Body Scrub helps reveal softer, smoother skin by gently exfoliating and hydrating the skin. Nature's Gate Natural Coconut Coffee Body Scrub exfoliates, cleanses, softens, and smooths skin with a natural blend of Strawberry, Mango, Coconut and Macadamia Oil. Nature's Gate Body Scrubs are Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free. NO - Sodium Lauryl/Lauretha/Coco Sulfates, Phthalates, Butylene Glycol, Artificial Colors. Comes in a recycleble 8 ounce tube. Nature's Gate is a proud partner with WaterAid, transforming lives by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world's poorest communities.

PRODUCT - Nature's Gate Natural Coconut Coffee Body Scrub helps reveal softer, smoother skin by gently exfoliating and hydrating thed skin; Coconut Coffee Scented, 8 Ounce recyclable tube; BENEFICIAL INGREDIENTS - Nature's Gate Natural Coconut Coffee Body Scrub exfoliates, cleanses, softens, and smooths skin with a natural blend of Strawberry, Mango, Coconut and Macadamia Oil; NATURAL BODY SCRUB FOR EVERDAY - Nature's Gate Body Scrubs are Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free. NO - Sodium Lauryl/Lauretha/Coco Sulfates, Phthalates, Butylene Glycol, Artificial Colors; MADE - without animal testing or animal byproducts; PACKAGING - Nature's Gate Natural Coconut Coffee Body Scrub comes in a recyclabale tube

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Gate Natural Body Scrub, Coconut Coffee, Gently Exfoliates, Softens, Hydrates, and Smooths Skin; Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free, 8 Ounce Recyclable Tube!
OLGA Y.
Nature's Gate Natural Body Scrub, Coconut Coffee, Gently Exfoliates, Softens, Hydrates, and Smooths Skin; Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free, 8 Ounce Recyclable Tube uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! NATURE'S GATE Coffee Scrub is actually great! Rich scent! Amazing body exfoliator! Buffs and polishs skin for ultimate smoothness! I purchased it in Walmart! 😉
Emma  B.
harwich, ma
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I was very happy at first buying this, all natural and made in the usa was a plus. But when I used it it was so sticky and slimy on my body I needed 3 different body washes to fully take it off. Was not impressed with the scent. I did like the grain of the scrub, but other then that didnt like at all. Would not recommend.
Amanda H.
Morden, MB
I love this scrub! Smells amazing like coffee and it makes your skin so soft! Also love the fact that it’s all natural👌🏼

Looking for your answer?